ROM Hack Skyrim plugin limit of 10 bypassed!

Sevrei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone ever managed to get over 50+ mods loaded? People have suggested merging mods but I tried with an armor and weapons mod then 2 follower mods but all have missing textures in-game.

ANOUNYMOSGAMER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read above that Sevrei and MichaelAker has more than 10 mods/plugins due to them making sure the ini's character limit of 1024 hasn't been reached. My question is, which ini have this rule?
I asked this because back then I tried to use the plugin file to add more mods but sometimes when I write more mods on the plugin file, the older lines went missing/was not detected...

That being said, I checked my skyrim.ini, skyrim_en.ini, and plugin file and none of them has reached the 1024 limit word. So I'm lost in what I did wrong.

Last edited by ANOUNYMOSGAMER,

rydercj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello, I converted and installed mods, everything works fine until Ralof stop running and wait for me near the stone then it crash, and if I teleport to riverwood but try to leave the village it crash as well, someone knows why this happen?

AshleyCummings

Gamer Girl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hoping to see this updated & maybe a guide in one place too cause trying to figure out how with the mess of the discord info all over instead of one location is so frustrating..
trying to get 1 mod loaded & can't even do that no one cares to explain HOW to do this with the new update X.x

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hoping to see this updated & maybe a guide in one place too cause trying to figure out how with the mess of the discord info all over instead of one location is so frustrating..
trying to get 1 mod loaded & can't even do that no one cares to explain HOW to do this with the new update X.x
as the one that figured out how to do it I've explained it about 20 different times now even on this very site

fennectech

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as the one that figured out how to do it I've explained it about 20 different times now even on this very site
No you haven’t. The game was updated on september 29th 2022 with the release of anniversary edition. As of now. The latest version of the game (1.1.177.3285177) is not supported by the plugin limit bypass. It needs to be updated to support the new version of the game The message you have quoted was posted on October 2nd

Last edited by fennectech,

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No you haven’t. The game was updated on september 29th 2022 with the release of anniversary edition. As of now. The latest version of the game (1.1.177.3285177) is not supported by the plugin limit bypass. It needs to be updated to support the new version of the game The message you have quoted was posted on October 2nd
yes I did in the Skyrim NX Discord (and here on other threads) but please call me a Liar some more it really shows your intelligence. everybody was sitting around hopeless waiting for a "plugin" update Until I figured out how to mod anniversary.

fennectech

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there were no Manuals on how to mod anniversary edition on this thread. And not everyone is able to join the Skyrim discord. though i was told how by a friend of mine. either way. I apologize for being rude with my comment There was no excuse for that. A link to that post which you have instructed us how to mod anniversary edition would be nice.

SkullHex2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the Anniversary Edition update+upgrade I just used this guide and it's working fine so far.

Code:
https://rentry.co/SkyrimNXModding
Sorry for necroposting.
When the guide you linked mentions the ”Plugin Bypass Patch,” does it mean the one in the OP of this thread? Or is there another one specific to the Anniversary Edition?

-- Edit
I think the Anniversary Edition (with the content enabled through DLC) does not need a patch to bypass the plugin limit.

Last edited by SkullHex2,

fennectech

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for necroposting.
When the guide you linked mentions the ”Plugin Bypass Patch,” does it mean the one in the OP of this thread? Or is there another one specific to the Anniversary Edition?

-- Edit
I think the Anniversary Edition (with the content enabled through DLC) does not need a patch to bypass the plugin limit.
It does not need the patch. But you must put plugins elsewhere in the file system and in another format.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)