ROM Hack Discussion Skyrim Mods that I can confirm are working

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i have the file but as you said its only listing like 4 of the mods.. do i paste in here the other ones? Or do you mean theres an easier way to get all those mod names
Cmon someone has to know how to activate those DLC addons and is willing to share it, i been trying since morning but im no tachnician

nobody is going to tell you how to get paid mods for free on here. all the information I provided is to get your custom
mods working this is not the place for piracy.

JoshDevious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nobody is going to tell you how to get paid mods for free on here. all the information I provided is to get your custom
mods working this is not the place for piracy.
Can you share exactly where to put the ccc file? I got it and added in manually all the dlc names correctly, nothing changes in game though. I have it in 01000A10041EB009/romfs/Data

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
the new .ccc files control the new content and are also where you need to list your esp files for them to work. one is in the update and includes the free content and the other is in the addon and includes the paid content. if you use the addon version it must be put in 01000A10041EB009
If I understand correctly, if you buy the standalone DLC from eShop, then you need to put your mod files into 01000A10041EB009 ? Instead 01000A10041EB000

JoshDevious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it seems the DLC unlocker is out in the wild, i installed it. It shows i have all the mods as installed content in game... but I cant find any of it

In fact after installing the dlc unlocker, i made a new game, the fishing stuff is not in riverwood. no option to forge anything new either when i interact with a forge.. seems the stuff isnt enabled..

before installing the dlc unlocker with just the update patch, it showed the new fishing stuff...and asked to enable survival mode etc

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it seems the DLC unlocker is out in the wild, i installed it. It shows i have all the mods as installed content in game... but I cant find any of it

In fact after installing the dlc unlocker, i made a new game, the fishing stuff is not in riverwood. no option to forge anything new either when i interact with a forge.. seems the stuff isnt enabled..

before installing the dlc unlocker with just the update patch, it showed the new fishing stuff...and asked to enable survival mode etc
you do know you can see what official stuff is enabled in the start menu right? but again this is not the place for piracy

Loonelywolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
They work but you need the new aoc.ccc for the mods,and the dlc content to be activeted.so you need two folders.One base game another for dlc content.And the mod limit is gone now.i was messing with it this morning.You can add as many mods you whant now.

Reactions: burhansalih

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They work but you need the new ini for the mods,and the dlc content to be activeted.so you need two folders.One base game another for dlc content.And the mod limit is gone now.i was messing with it this morning.You can add as many mods you whant now.
its not an ini calling it that is just going to confuse people

Loonelywolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
You need to add the files to Skyrim_aoc.ccc in the new folder 01000A10041EB009.
The mods stay in the same folder you had then.

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to add the files to Skyrim_aoc.ccc in the new folder 01000A10041EB009.
The mods stay in the same folder you had then.
I'm probably going to have to eventually stop being lazy and make my own thread on this before somebody else does and claim they came up with it instead

burhansalih

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They work but you need the new aoc.ccc for the mods,and the dlc content to be activeted.so you need two folders.One base game another for dlc content.And the mod limit is gone now.i was messing with it this morning.You can add as many mods you whant now.
To be honest I didn’t have to make any changes.. I just kept the ini in the contents AMS folder and it worked…. I used the Skyrim Switch Mod Manager to make the ini and everything still worked.

Reactions: cucholix

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr