Gaming Skyrim Glitch and or Stupidity on my Behalf

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, I see it now. It must be one of the several 360 glitches with the game, if you'll look around the forum you'll find tons of other glitches no one can solve. Your only bet is to wait for Bethesda to add a fix, it looks like, unfortunately.

7om9i

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I feel your pain. I have a bugged quest in Skyrim which is a major part of the game. It's called "Joining the Stormcloaks" and basically Ulfric tells me to talk to some guy for an assignment, but I can't even open a conversation with the guy who's supposed to give me an assignment.

Problem is, I can't advance in the main quest line because of this. No capturing dragons in Dragonreach.. etc.

Your best hope (as mentioned above) is to wait until a patch is released.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I have a bugged quest in Skyrim which is a major part of the game. It's called "Joining the Stormcloaks" and basically Ulfric tells me to talk to some guy for an assignment, but I can't even open a conversation with the guy who's supposed to give me an assignment.
That sounds like a bug I've heard of. Did you get a quest from the guy who's supposed to give you an assignment for Joining the Stormcloaks? That's what usually triggers the bug I'm thinking of, where Ulfric will tell you to go to the other questgiver, but the other questgiver will tell you to go to Ulfric. I haven't heard of any fixes except to start a new game, however.

Ultimately, though, Bethesda will probably fix it if it hasn't been already.

Rob3rr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Did you try loading a previous autosave/save and doing it again? This one time I couldn't run for more than a second at a time, it would just do this wierd stutter run. Once I loaded a previous autosave it was fine.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?