Minox

Thanks for the fish
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
So we all know Skype. A lot of us uses it to talk to our friends daily, but did you know this?

Whenever someone calls you you hear this little sound clip indicating that someone is calling you. This is where most people stop and pick it up and start talking to the person. But being the mean person I am, I just didn't feel like picking it up yesterday but I couldn't be arsed to click on hang up either. So there I was, listening to this slightly annoying tune, when I suddenly begin to hear a hidden message within the signal tone.
At first I was like - "WTF, am I hearing things?". But then I realized that it wasn't all in my imagination, so I recorded a piece of that signal and posted it on IRC. A few people thought they heard it say "fuck you" or something along those lines. However, that was not what I had discovered. So take a listen yourself and see if you can find the hidden message. Listen closely, particularly in the end of this little short clip.

Didn't hear it? Try again.

"pedophile" can be heard in the end of the clip.

Now proceed to listen to the clip again. You can't unhear it. Now this will forever be what you'll be thinking of when you hear that signal. So next time, be a better person and pick up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself