The Ghost
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I'm looking for a save file that has the extra levels unlocked (more specifically dragon's peak) I plan to buy the dragon's peak adventure pack sometime, when I can find it v.v but in the mean time i would love to be able to play the level while I wait.

Not sure if you can have it unlocked on your game then load it to a different profile, buut never hurts to try I guess.

also uncertain if this is against ToS. If it is feel free to remove

Edit

Alright so I tested it myself to see if it would work, which it does, I am able to access the other packs (emperor of ice, pirate seas and darklight crypt) on a separate profile.
hopefully someone will be able to upload one with dragons peak unlocked for me :D

cysco24

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't want to hijack thread but my problem is similar. DarkCrudus if that save file you have goes past level 20 could you please contact me. My 4 and a half year old and I are stuck because of the bug in the game where the weapon master goes to sleep and can no longer continue in the game. My son chose not to go to the next level and the game can go no further.

Starting from the beginning is disappointing. We have almost all the skylanders, I don't have dragons peak and that's not an issue as I will get it eventually. Problem is advancing in the game.

If anyone could help and provide me with a save game at least near or beyond that level I would greatly appreciate it.
I've only found save games for pal versions and they do not work.

Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)