OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.ebay.com
XP
Country
United States
I bought Skylanders Giants for the WII U is there any way to use the portal thats wired in vwii with wiiflow or any other usb loader.
my HDD that has Skylanders for the vwii uses two usb ports because it dosen't have a ext. power supply and I'm using the d2xv10-beta53-alt-vWii

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works for me in USB Loader GX using a drive that doesn't require a Y cable (Drive in top port, portal in bottom port). You could try plugging the data part of your Y cable in back and the power part in front and then plugging the portal into the rear bottom port, but I can't guarantee it will work.

Granted, if you have Giants for the Wii U that is far superior version anyways. Unless you are trying to play Adventure on the wii.

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works better for me if I plug it in after I start the game, otherwise it yells at me that it can't find the portal most of the time. And it only works in the bottom rear port. Other then that, I don't know what to tell you. Here's my current setup:

USB Loader GX on 249
d2xv10-beta53-alt-vWii
pal copy with force ntsc
32 gig pny flash drive top port, fat32 formatted
wired portal (3ds or wii) bottom port

TestNtune

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Skylanders Giants with portal for Wii U. It doesnt matter where you plug it in on Wii U. I have a y cable hard drive on the back 2 ports and had the portal plugged into the front and it worked fine. The part where you really have a problem is with using a usb loader in vwii. Its hard enough getting it to work viausb loader on the old wii. I would say to follow the guides for the old wii using different ios's with usb loader until it works. good luck.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: