Sky3DS updated their FAQ awhile back regarding sending information in to create a template

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Neptune, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Neptune
    OP

Neptune GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 7, 2003
    United States
    Internet
    They describe in a document what information to extract to email to them for them to integrate into the next template. Is there a reason we still don't have the "unknown value" is it hashed information based off the values emailed to them? I would think we would have some way to create this by now, apparently not. I didn't even know that document existed or I would have emailed them the information from my cartridge last week.

2. xile6

xile6 GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 15, 2006
    United States
    I started a thread about this yesterday.

We arent sure what they are using to get the unknow id.
    Since we already have games in the templets we can try to find out. But it might not be that easy since it hasnt been done yet

3. Neptune
    OP

Neptune GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 7, 2003
    United States
    Internet
    Just FYI. I sent them the info. 2 hours later, template uploaded. You're welcome :P

4. dandymanz

dandymanz GBAtemp Regular

Dec 5, 2014
    Senegal
    Wow, i'm really loving all these timely updates from Sky3ds. I was still wondering when i could play my Xenoblade US.
    But still, i wish the method to update the template files can be figured out soon. Wouldn't want a day when Sky3ds closes shop and we won't be able to use it for new games anymore.

5. xile6

xile6 GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 15, 2006
    United States
    Yea thats what im talking about.
    Being independ from them.

I follow there how to on submiting the file to them.
    But idk what data they r using ir how they are turning that into a 16 key hex for "unknow id"