rudyzhou2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi all,

So i managed to finally revive my sky3ds after countltess tries.... but I have encountered this problem now... usually 1/2 minute past the game screen, i get this error and i tried reburning rom with different disc writer versions and/or templates but its still giving me the problem.

I tried my 3ds with retail game cards and all of them play fine...

Any hints...

rudyzhou2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
From what I've read, if there's a sky issue, unless your sky card is pooped it usually lies on the memory card problem.

that is what i am going to try next, i tried with both sandisk 32gb c10 and adata c10 card both gave me same error.. tomorrow i ma run and get a sandisk extreme since i hear people have it with great results! but its just so weird and i googled around nobody seems to be having this problem

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
a couple of tips about most flash cart devices especially ones with external storage support
Clean the contacts of your card with rubbing alcohol
use a can of compressed air(you can pick one up at a computer store some convenience stores carry them) to clean the SD Card slot
clean the SD card with rubbing alcohol
lastly use the panasonic sd formatter with the full(Overwrite) https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/index.html

cocoPika

Trophies
Website
sky3dsnewsinformation.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hi all,

So i managed to finally revive my sky3ds after countltess tries.... but I have encountered this problem now... usually 1/2 minute past the game screen, i get this error and i tried reburning rom with different disc writer versions and/or templates but its still giving me the problem.

I tried my 3ds with retail game cards and all of them play fine...

Any hints...

Did the SKY3DS flashed blue light while you put it in your 3ds? will it because of the defective sky3ds?

Reactions: Exavold

rudyzhou2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did the SKY3DS flashed blue light while you put it in your 3ds? will it because of the defective sky3ds?

i am wondering about it being defective but i d hate to do an exchange... My sky can read and show games in console so I feel like if it is it could only be problem with 1.) bad contacts on tf card slot or 2) bad microsd card... but i m using sandisk ultra c10 so damn it so annoying

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you've already tried another mSD and its still happening then the next step is to ask for an rma. The longer you wait the shorter the window you have to do an rma, keep that in mind.

rudyzhou2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you've already tried another mSD and its still happening then the next step is to ask for an rma. The longer you wait the shorter the window you have to do an rma, keep that in mind.

problem is alrdy over rma period... but apparently i think i managed to fix the problem by inserting ap iece of paper along with my sd card... so indeed it was a tf card slot bad contact issue... i ll see if the seller can still give me exchange...

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
problem is alrdy over rma period... but apparently i think i managed to fix the problem by inserting ap iece of paper along with my sd card... so indeed it was a tf card slot bad contact issue... i ll see if the seller can still give me exchange...

Make sure they understand that the card is suppose to work without any modifications to the card and that if any modifications are required than you request an rma to get it replaced to ensure any future issues.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Cool.