Hacking SKY3DS support the newest update - V9.5.0-22U/E/J !

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
You can say what you want, but sky always updates there templates almost weekly with new and better support, great to see it working on the new 9.5.0-22x firmware from Nintendo
:), but i just stick to 9.4 on the 3ds-xl and 2-ds, just will only update my n3ds.

bennyhan1985

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Well , at this point , I'd love say : GW sucks!

Yesterday SONYUSA said SKY will be blocked by the 9.5 update.:glare::glare::wink:

And I must say : SONYUSA is one of GW's member for sure.

Reactions: memomo

lolboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nice, maybe its time for me to buy Sky3Ds and update my N3DS to 9.5. Gateway is not going to release support anyway or they need some few more months.

dandymanz

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Nice, maybe its time for me to buy Sky3Ds and update my N3DS to 9.5. Gateway is not going to release support anyway or they need some few more months.

If you can't wait to play on your N3DS, then just buy the Sky3DS now. Every day you spending thinking is a day wasted. If you can wait though, then well, just wait until the N3DS is released in the US and see how things go.

Reactions: Margen67 and lolboy

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium

You can still stick on 9.2.x FW (or older) for Sky3DS on your N3DS ;)
Thinking in the future if GW comes with N3DS support you can still get that later ;)

wxppf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Received my card installed some games.. games are readable but when I boot up any game it says gamecard has been removed pls press HOME button??

broken card??

NoSmokingBandit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how hard is it for Sky3DS to make themselves region free for the N3DS? is that impossible?
if they are able to do that, they will be kings of flashcarts for sure...

Impossible*. The 3DS is region locked, not the card. So in order to bypass that they'd need to run modified code. They can't because they don't exploit the software, they come from the exact opposite angle and try to duplicate hardware to fool the 3ds.

*probably. Someone might find a way to sign 3ds roms in the future so we can run whatever code we want, but don't expect that to happen any time soon. Or ever.

night_hawk

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Impossible*. The 3DS is region locked, not the card. So in order to bypass that they'd need to run modified code. They can't because they don't exploit the software, they come from the exact opposite angle and try to duplicate hardware to fool the 3ds.

*probably. Someone might find a way to sign 3ds roms in the future so we can run whatever code we want, but don't expect that to happen any time soon. Or ever.
Didn't you read what regionthree does?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM