Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hi there,
I know there were at least one or two threads answering my question already as I read it before but i forgot and cannot find it any more so yeah please be nice ^^V

1. I wanted to try Pokémon Ruby (would never buy this game again as I got the original) on the Sky3ds and I get the error about unsupported card ...
was that due to a bad rom ?? I think someone said so before but I am not sure anymore.

2. In some rare occasions the Games freeze or crash (only happened twice now) is this "normal" ? I got a completely new sdxc card which is supposed to be fast and all ...

3. No idea what happened but the first time I tried to use the sky3ds I could not switch between games and only the first one was shown, after taking out the sd and inserting it again everything worked so no problem any more, but how could that have happened ?

4. That optimizer option in that Diskwriter ... does that make much sense ? because it is making a backup of all the files before it might take a while and I have no idea if this is really necessary at all.

thanks in advance ;)

Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
sorry for the bump but yeah ... i can understand everyone is "happy" about the new Gateway release but being pushed to the 4th page in just a few hours is ridiculous oO

I would still like to get an Answer if someone could spare one for me ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?