Hacking Sky3DS/QQ3DS USA Reseller that takes Paypal?

TheCrimsonDevil

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
aida.moe
XP
Country
United States
Looking for a reseller based in the USA that takes paypal for either Sky3DS or QQ3DS (whichever you find cheaper). Also, it'd be great (but not required!) if they had expedited 1 day shipping, because I'm impatient :v Tried looking around the forums but could only find UK resellers or USA sellers that wouldn't take paypal. Anyone know of a place? Looking to backup my games, tired of carrying cartridges around with me! Thanks :)

TheCrimsonDevil

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
aida.moe
XP
Country
United States
I ordered about 40 minutes ago. When you select "Paypal", the whole thing just goes through without asking for your e-mail or anything. I was confused, but on their discussion board it says they'll e-mail you an invoice, which you pay. I haven't received the e-mail yet though, I'm thinking it's done manually (not by a program), which is fine~

Reactions: Jayro

meatballmas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WARNING: I do not know if the site is legit
http://www.peachds.com/

I can confirm that the site is legit because I've ordered a sky3ds along with a r4isdhc v2015 from them an was really satisfied with my orders plus the shipping is fast it only takes 3 days never had a problem with them, and I'm about to order the gateway 3ds from them

Reactions: keyra

felipejfc

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Remove the links already... not good for the site, not good for anyone. I've bought one from them also and think they are legit, so, for helping everyone, remove the links to the store and dont put it public like that anymore.

felipejfc

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
WARNING: I do not know if the site is legit

Remove this link

I can confirm that the site is legit because I've ordered a sky3ds along with a r4isdhc v2015 from them an was really satisfied with my orders plus the shipping is fast it only takes 3 days never had a problem with them, and I'm about to order the gateway 3ds from them

Remove the link

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Remove the links already... not good for the site, not good for anyone. I've bought one from them also and think they are legit, so, for helping everyone, remove the links to the store and dont put it public like that anymore.

It helped me, so stuff it. I don't see GBATemp selling the carts directly, so it's not doing any harm. Besides, his link to peachds.com isn't even active, it's just text that you have to copypasta. (Unlike mine)

Reactions: cvskid

Click This

Surgite!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, you do not understand. The more attention it gets the more likely Paypal will shut it down.

3mLydMU.png

Jayro

Reactions: Jayro

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1