Hacking Sky3DS problem/s needed to be solved.

GamerUnity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Sorry, if wrong thread.

I have a problem. I bought a Sky3DS blue button, a transcend 32 GB along with an SD card adapter. I downloaded the latest Diskwriter and Template file, and a few games to test with it. Everything works fine, when I insert the sd card adapter into my laptop's sd card reader. Formatting works, until I tried to write. An error pops up saying:

"Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately. The request could not be performed because of an I/O device error."

Contacted Sky3ds and said it should be a usb adapter. Is there anyway to solve this like confusing the computer to think it was a usb adapter or something similar? Or is the usb adapter really the only way?

Last edited by GamerUnity,

Jakic007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Yes. Many people have problems with diskwriter and integrated card reader. Just buy USB reader for 2 bucks.

GamerUnity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Problem Solved!!!!

Solution: I ran the program in administrator mode multiple times, and it was a success!

No need for USB adapter.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Many such cases.