Hacking Sky3ds or QQ3ds card in Europe. Need help.

Akane1412

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everyone.

So now finally it seems like a wonderful time to have a flashcard for my 3ds. I'm on firmware 9.6 so my options are limited, but I'm fine with that because what the sky3ds/QQ3ds offer me is perfect for my needs (minus the region locking remaining)
Anyway, now I'm faced with a HUGE problem, which is, where to buy one of the cards.

I've visit, I think, every single european certified reseller for both cards (all countries available) and I've noticed one particular very annoying trend. Most, if not all, of them are merely a proxy, not a store for the card. By this I mean, if I am to place an order with them, they will place an order in their chinese source and the card will be shipped directly from hong kong and not from them ... which defeats the whole purpose of ordering from an european re-seller since I want to avoid customs charges (or worse if it's accused as piracy)

Does anyone know of a seller within Europe that will sell from their own store/country the card and if possible will take paypal?
I know paypal is tricky because flashcards have been banned but I've found one german site (From the list of official resellers) that will send a paypal invoice for payment so maybe there is another one? Also, does anyone know how much charges for international bank transfer can be in case I will have to pay that way?
OR does anyone know if there is a second hand market for these cards and where?

I have tried to contact sellers in my country but they are neither official reselers nor have they contacted me back...

Thank you!

Akane1412

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You mean like send email to sky3ds and QQ3ds themselves about the issue? That is a good idea :) Just finished writting them about this! Also I did email one of the stores (the german one) who told me pretty much "Yes they come from hong kong, pretty much everyone is doing that" which makes me wonder why are they charging VAT and why are there stores with such different pricing if they are not doing anything themselves :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr