Hacking SKY3DS + Online gaming with legit card, ban risk?

JackBauer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi guys,
i got my NDS3D Yesterday with an 9.00E Firmware... :-)

But waiting was never my strong point, so i am thinking about to order a SKY3DS-card for the time until a Gateway NDS3D support will be released (maybe never?) and sell the SKY than. Is it risky to use the SKY3DS and play roms Offline (WLAN off) while playing online with a legit card (SSMB) ? Or nobody realy knows?

Thank u :)

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The fuck? How are you gonna fit your Sky and game card in at the same time?

I mightve heard you wrong. There is no risk to playing ROMs offline.

JackBauer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I cant dump, this is my first handheld. wanted only to know if it is dangerous to play Roms with a public header offline and play my legit game online. :)

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So is it truly safe to be in offline mode?
Doesnt the 3ds store last games play like the wii??
Just trying to get some understanding on whats going on.

and these headers?
Its basically means each game has its own? i.e. if i was to get to copies of SmashBros would they both have the same header or no?
And the header that sky3ds uses are basically fake and put online and nintendo can see these right?

atkfromabove

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am in the same situation. I have no way to dump my games. I have friends with regular 3DS but they are on 9.5 which can only do the RAM memory dump but I can not get that to work with finding the header for the game or sky cartridge. I have 2 dumps but cannot find anything within the dumps that correlate to the games.

joepassive

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Hi guys,
i got my NDS3D Yesterday with an 9.00E Firmware... :-)

But waiting was never my strong point, so i am thinking about to order a SKY3DS-card for the time until a Gateway NDS3D support will be released (maybe never?) and sell the SKY than. Is it risky to use the SKY3DS and play roms Offline (WLAN off) while playing online with a legit card (SSMB) ? Or nobody realy knows?

Thank u :)

Yes, no problem. to be banned, you need to access nintendo servers with headers that are public known.
Since you own your own legit cart it has it's own original header and it's perfectly fine to play online, then going to sky and play offline games.
Side note: i own sky3ds and have tried what i just wrote, but without turning wireless off even when i'm on sky3ds on nes remix.

(headers in-game codes that you can change on roms, on roms online they are known to nintendo and if they see them it's ban)

Reactions: JackBauer

MrEdgeworth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So is it truly safe to be in offline mode?
Doesnt the 3ds store last games play like the wii??
Just trying to get some understanding on whats going on.

and these headers?
Its basically means each game has its own? i.e. if i was to get to copies of SmashBros would they both have the same header or no?
And the header that sky3ds uses are basically fake and put online and nintendo can see these right?

ID Headers are not linked with the game. So basically, it doesn't matter if you use a header from another game, unless you plan to lend it to a friend and he plays that game online while you play with your own (with the same header) at the same time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)