Hey guys, I managed to score a FW9.0 (EU)N3DS from Amazon, but now I'm getting buyers remorse and I'm torn between the N3DS and my (US)MH4U N3DS XL which is running 9.7. I kinda like the bigger screen better. My main gripe about it is that I can't play Mario Kart 7 locally with my wife (she has the EU 3DS), so we can only do it at home with Wi-Fi (Nintendo region lock logic). So far, it's just mainly that game that I'm looking to solve for the local MP bs. So now I'm trying to decide which is more viable. I'm considering returning the N3DS and using the N3DSXL and use Sky3DS/Ninjhax and buying the EU Mario Kart 7, but my concern is that will I be able to update the cart and go online? Could I update it through her N3DS instead? Then there's the option of keeping the N3DS instead of returning it (I've until mid August to decide) and going the Gateway route.