Hacking sky3ds issues

inuyashafan191

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi yes im needing tech help with my sky3ds as i think it got damaged , i can write roms to the sd card but when putting the sd card into the sky3ds and putting it into my 3ds it never loads nothing and only blinks green once

[^Blark^]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi yes im needing tech help with my sky3ds as i think it got damaged , i can write roms to the sd card but when putting the sd card into the sky3ds and putting it into my 3ds it never loads nothing and only blinks green once
make sure you have the template file. if making your own with a private header be sure the method you use is all correct I was using sky army knife 1.4.1 and it was causing issues. found an update and it worked. if you know the template it ok then

press and hold the button down while inserting it into the 3ds .

then eject it.

reinsert it normally it'll flash really fast.

eject again and then re insert one last time your game should load. (this happens occasionally and this fixes it everytime)

azublazer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had this problem before with a bad rom once OP. Did it start when you put a particular game on it? Take that game off. Mine was a bad rom of Cave Story. Whenever that rom was selected on the list of the Sky3ds, the card would completely stop working. No light, nothing. I popped it out, put it back in nothing. Pushed the button, nothing. I had to take the rom off to make it start working again. If you don't know exactly which one it is, take off the ones which you added before it started acting up. Put them back on one by one to see which one was the bad rom.

This was the case when my Sky3ds seemed to stop working.

inuyashafan191

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no im not doing that , just normal roms from romulation but ok ill try that

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ps its the sky3ds plus same thing right?

tried the press button while inserting it just flashed green once and nothing

no the issue just now happened and it got unplugged by accedent and i think thats the reason cause ive not had no luck with it sense

i took the sd card out then inserted it and it turned a bunch of different colors

nikola987

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you're using sky3ds+ then download sd formatter v4 and format your sd card (full format - overwright and automatic size adjustment enabled in settings). And try again.

Alos, I hope you are not using Kingston sd card.

inuyashafan191

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no i was and im using a samsung sd card now, and i have sd formatter and when i went to format it and went into disc writer it told me it still wasnt formated yet

and yes its the sky3ds+ orange button

Fire_Slasher

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I sometimes have some problems with mine when switching games, sometimes it will flash green and load nothing.

I'm using a sandisk class 10 16gb card, I had a much worse experience with samsung cards, games would constantly crash in the middle of a game.

chin261

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
O mine.

Sky3ds+ just need to reformat micro sd to cluster size of 64kb will do.

Drag n drop .3ds files to root directory of the micro sd will do. ☺

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters