[Sky3ds+] Is there any ORAS .sav with lots of Pokemon in the PC to complete the Hoenn/Nat Dex?

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by XtremeShade, May 6, 2016.

1. XtremeShade
    OP

XtremeShade Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 24, 2016
    So there is a Homebrew app that is essentially Pokebank but local and ive transferred Alpha Sapphire pokemon to Omega Ruby from the PC. On that app it also completes the pokedex for that pokemon you transferred which means that if i have a .sav file with lots of pokemon in it i can transfer over and then back again just to complete the dex. I only have homebrew (Ninjhax) and im on 10.7 so no emunand or anything else

And no I don't need to be able to go online at all. Just a save file for preferably Alpha Sapphire. Omega Ruby works too but is less needed

2. ImInsane

ImInsane Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 20, 2014
    Brazil
    u can extract u save and edit with pkhex, u can create any pokémon shiny or legendary from events.

3. XtremeShade
    OP

XtremeShade Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 24, 2016
    Im sure i've tried using a .sav file on Pkhex but doesnt work. Can you tell me how to "extract" the save and use on pkhex?

4. Ryccardo

Ryccardo WiiUaboo

Feb 13, 2015
    Italy
    Imola
    You could use a .3dsx save manager like "svdt" through Ninjhax, but why not also get a9lh and a cfw? That way you can have everything on 11.0+! Including JK, the best save manager :)