sky3ds. is there a way to retrieve a old save

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by thesnake7422, Sep 5, 2015.

1. thesnake7422
    OP

thesnake7422 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 3, 2015
    a old save that I didn't backup because my harvest moon ANB save has reverted or loaded to a old save several saves ago it has in my harvest moon anb game showing a save with the date 6th of spring when the date I last saved was 20th of spring and in the time of that 6th spring save to 20th spring save I have played different games and put sky3ds in different 3ds's also between the 6th and 20th I have saved several times so uh how do I get my latest save back and why would it load a older save not the 2nd latest save and I did save several times the 6th of spring was not my last save

although because harvest moon ANB the first season spring gives you fuck all to do and that I was close to coming into summer I bet I am going to get told I cannot get the save back and will have to continue from the 6th because life is a bitch

2. tony_2018

tony_2018 GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 3, 2014
    United States
    thanks for the run on sentence.....

3. thesnake7422
    OP

thesnake7422 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 3, 2015
    no idea what that means so you are welcome​

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice