Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The page is just updated
Rom burn tool ready
10 games each card, not changeable(the card will remember these 10 games, you have to buy another sky3ds card more)
No system modification required, support latest system 9.0 and new 3ds
region lock, can play online
$89 usd
Chinese team

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
the card will remember these 10 games, you have to buy another sky3ds card more.

I can't see this being sold much.
Inb4 firmware patch comes out soon which removes this limit.

Kandern97

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The whole 10 games per card is a duche move, but yeah, it probably will be lifted with clones, hacks, etc. And it finally means that Gateway 3DS has some real competition, and competition is good for the market, so I guess I'm happy. Feel free to disagree though.

Kandern97

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'll be picking one up if they aren't blocked after the next update. Still way cheaper then 10 retail games.

Yeah, I can see that, but right now the 3DS scene seems to be on the breaking point of exploding. Gateway Team had a high control of the scene for a long time. Then Smealum with all of his work piqued people's interests, the Sky3ds card got announced, homebrew started happening, 7.x encryption keys got leaked, CFW released, and even though we don't know when Smea will release SSSpwn, it'll happen eventually, he's put too much work into it to not release it, at least bits of it in time. So I'd wait just I bit longer if I were you, for when people like Gateway and Sky3D Team(s) can no longer try and dominate the scene with their imposed superiority. Of course Gateway Team has done amazing work and are dedicated to their customers, but having the 3DS scene open to more people, will far outweigh the things that Gateway has done, in the long run. So, if you canm just wait, it'll also probably save you some money.

Kandern97

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
K3DS was going to be a real product at some point (as far as I can tell), but they were too ambitious, and are now just a facade for Sky3DS. They took down their video of the "K3DS", but the footage that they showed, was the same footage that was showed when they announced the Sky3DS. The only thing different was the watermark. I don't know if you could check the Wayback Machine for confirmation for this, but it might be archived there if you to check.

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Serious reply: no.
Not serious reply: no gaems ;o;
>3ds has no gaems
what's wrong with you?

4u71vt.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.