Hacking [Sky3ds+]I wonder if you can help me save my daughters Animal Crossing save...?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using either *.3dsx (Homebrew Launcher) or *.cia (HOME Menu) forms is fine. Some people elect to use HBL versions for stealthiness against Nintendo watching eyes, although it doesn't appear Big-N cares much these days what homebrew apps you run what you do so long as you don't cheat online. It's mostly user preference at this point.

Atlantis_Risen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using either *.3dsx (Homebrew Launcher) or *.cia (HOME Menu) forms is fine. Some people elect to use HBL versions for stealthiness against Nintendo watching eyes, although it doesn't appear Big-N cares much these days what homebrew apps you run what you do so long as you don't cheat online. It's mostly user preference at this point.

thank you. one more thing that i feel stupid asking but on your link above to the checkpoint thread, I don't see any cia link to download. Am I just missing it?

Smosh89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a similar problem can someone help me i have used sky3ds and played animal crossing new leaf then i saved my sav file in my laptop then i hacked my 3ds using boot9strap now i want to use the sky3ds save on my already installed cia game how can i do that take in mind that i don’t have my sky3ds anymore,,

Atlantis_Risen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ended up not being able to recover the save. Not the end of the world, she can start over. Thanks everyone for trying.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end