Hacking Sky3ds Hans

AxelHei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used the search button but I found nothing go fix this problem.
On my sky3ds everything works fine exept out of region games. The card shows as if there isn't a game inside and when I use regionfour or Hans nothing works. I'm on firmware version 9.9 on a new 3ds xl. I want to play Japanese games with it and nothing is working please help. The card also becomes less responsive when switched to the out of region game.

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The card becomes less responsive with the out of region game? Well, let me tell you that Sky3ds itself doesn't make a difference wether you have a NA, EUR, JAP game, for the Sky3ds they are simply normal roms, so if the card itself is "less responsive" I would assume the rom has something to do.

Maybe you can try downgrade to Ninjhax 2.1 and use the region free launcher to see if it runs or region four.

AxelHei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The card becomes less responsive with the out of region game? Well, let me tell you that Sky3ds itself doesn't make a difference wether you have a NA, EUR, JAP game, for the Sky3ds they are simply normal roms, so if the card itself is "less responsive" I would assume the rom has something to do.

Maybe you can try downgrade to Ninjhax 2.1 and use the region free launcher to see if it runs or region four.
I also tried on ninjahax2.1 same thing. Nothing shows up when I switch to an out if region game I tried new super Mario Bros 2. Special edition from Europe and hatsune miku in Japan before I got the US one that also didn't work

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also tried on ninjahax2.1 same thing. Nothing shows up when I switch to an out if region game I tried new super Mario Bros 2. Special edition from Europe and hatsune miku in Japan before I got the US one that also didn't work

Then your problem has nothing to do with hans... Either your Sky3ds is faulty or you shouls download roms from some other place.

Reactions: Zidapi

AxelHei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know but Sky3ds has no region, the fact thaat it acts erratically with "out of region" roms says something.

Either faulty card or faulty rom.
I'll try an old supported ROM. For other users do they have the game icon when its out of region

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I don't know but Sky3ds has no region, the fact thaat it acts erratically with "out of region" roms says something.

I am also using disk writter 2.0.2b1 if that helps

-Xin-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco

Sky emulate the rom , so if the rom is us then sky become us , if the rom is jap then sky is jap... Maybe i didn't understand you but the only card that doesn't care about region is gateway .

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sky emulate the rom , so if the rom is us then sky become us , if the rom is jap then sky is jap... Maybe i didn't understand you but the only card that doesn't care about region is gateway .

Yes you missunderstood me, I have a Sky3ds myself, I have several US roms, a EUR FIFA rom and a Japanese Cubic Ninja rom for my J N3DS.

All roms act like normal game carts, when I get to the EUR FIFA rom my USA N3DA can't see it unlsee I use region free hax, but the Sky3ds cart works as normal, there is nothing irregular about it if the rom is NA, EUR or JPN.

He described that his cart acts less responsive when he uses an out of region rom. Well, Sky3ds shouldn't become any less or more responsive because you have a rom from a different region, because Sky3ds doesn't care wether is "out of region" or not, that's what I meant by "having no region", if you buy a Sky3ds in the USA is the same you'll get in China.

It shouldn't become unresponsive, I think there is a problem with the place where he is downloading the roms from.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'll try an old supported ROM. For other users do they have the game icon when its out of region
Out-of-region games won't show the icon on the homescreen, it'll act as if no game is inserted. So that part is normal.

Everything else seems abnormal, and as suggested, it appears as if your sky3DS is faulty.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.