XP
Country
Brazil
I'm asking a help to understand why some games are in auto cycling

The games run below 100% and can change at any time with the blue button

1> Zelda a link between worlds >> 100%

2> Super Mario Bros 2 >>>100%

3>> Pokemon Omega Ruby >>> 100%

because the games below are changing automatically?

1> Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

2> Yoshi's New Island

3>Mario Party

And many other new titles, I'm using DiskWriterV202b1 and the last template of the day 06/08

Because the pokemon ruby works and the alpha is running in auto cycling?

I'm using a micro SD Sandisk Ultra 32GB class 10 HC 1

I do not understand, if the games take up normally, because others give this problem? Will rom? Region?

Help me understand I beg

overlord2000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You got red button sky3ds in blue button case, return it to your seller.

It can not be true because I copied 15 games for the card and all of them pass and I can play, but for that, I need to hold the blue button and the auto cicling stop.

The red card only allows 10 games, I'm saying that the 3 games that I said, stop and I can play and exchange pressing the blue button, but the others are in automatic cycle.

Even if I put another one in the slot, it will pass in automatic cycle, but when you get them, is stable.

1> Zelda a link between worlds >> 100%

2> Super Mario Bros 2 >>>100%

3>> Pokemon Omega Ruby >>> 100%

No matter the order, but when one of the 3 above appears, everything is stable, but the other is in auto cycle.

I have already put 16 games and now all pass and can play, the only inconvenience is having to hold to stop.

overlord2000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
automatic cycle = red card, its as simple as that. And I know what I'm talking about.

The seller told me the red card enters the auto cycle when it comes in the tenth game forward, the strange thing is I'm putting more and only the third stop kkkk.

SD card will be the problem? Is new, how can I tell the difference between red and blue? Has a difference?

innercy

Trophies
XP
Country
The seller told me the red card enters the auto cycle when it comes in the tenth game forward, the strange thing is I'm putting more and only the third stop kkkk.

SD card will be the problem? Is new, how can I tell the difference between red and blue? Has a difference?

Q: The roms on my Sky3DS (red button) load for a few seconds then unload and go to the next rom,the card just automatically cycles through every rom I have.What's wrong with that?
A: For those old SKY3DS(red button) card users, just hold the button for 5 seconds and press "A" to enter that game while its icon to pop up on screen.

FehnrirX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Overlord, i understand what you feel... it also happen to me... and actually... the worst part of it... my sky3ds only allow 10 first titles that will not being cycled. Yes... titles. not files/roms. This behaviour is almost same like red button have. I plan to change it tomorrow and see what will happen

if you wanna know, here's my card

47874.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: