Hacking Sky3ds card cannot be read error HELP!!!

Rezwan739

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
earlier today i tried to update my template file and write a new copy of MH4U with a new header. I did a backup of my old save before i did so. After i copied the rom with Diskwriter i restored the save from the previous header which is completely different. As i mounted the Rom i got an error saying "Cannot Read Card". but the rest of the games were still working, Until i formatted the whole SdCard and flashed the header with the new one. Now big games like LoZMM and MH4U has the same problem. Except games like Super Mario Brothers 2 and Cubic Ninja still runs. So far i have formatted everything, My internal Sd. Reset the system. Formatted the Sky3ds card. Changed template back to original one. Nothing seem to work. It has been 4 hours now and idk what i did wrong Please guide me through any solution possible.

Rezwan739

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update: I remember updating the games last night from eshop. And games like Fire emblem, Bravely Default does work fine. BD is 4gb btw. Idk whats wrong LoZMM and MH4U had updates on micro sd and they are the only ones showing card cannot be read, when mounted

Rezwan739

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks alot for the reply. Yup tried that didnt work. So far i have noticed. Games that had updates on my internal SD like SSB, TLoZ:MM, MH4U Does not run. It shows up on the top screen but as i click play an error pops up saying "Cannot Read this Game card" After 6h of headache this thread(below) is the closest one i came across. But its a complete different issue. Thing is these games ran on on my system before but suddenly this issue. i cannot pin point the issue if its on 3ds or the Sky3ds card. So far i have also changed the SDcards with fresh ones and formatted to stock any way possible. Did manual update. All other games run fine, But the only game that i play MH4U is all i care about. I will be dead soon. or perhaps i should repost this thread for better response lol idk im going nuts.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/sky3ds-questions-and-resident-evil-revelations.377367/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt