Hacking Sky3ds Blue 31 game limit?

xdrako23x

Crash Bandicoot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does it true that Sky3ds BlueButton is only 31 games limit?
edit : Does QQ3DS have the same 31games limit per microsd?

xdrako23x

Crash Bandicoot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No Sky3ds clarified their post from unlimited games to 31 games. They are being honest with customers. I think QQ really is just a rebrand. But, I wanted to know if you could get a 32nd game on there.
So it might be true ?

Gateway is the superior product from a reputable company if you can indeed use it.

It has recently come to light that the "No Game Limit" SKY3DS are boasting about is actually just 31 games.

I am awaiting their Green button card with yet another higher limit, if they aren't blocked by Nintendo before then.
And this

Kafke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*snip*

AFAIK it's a clone of Sky3DS. I hear that it used to have a limit (10 games?), but I don't think it does any more. Either way, I'd avoid both products. Gateway seems to be king right now.

*snip*

No worries. Your english is fine. There's some grammatical issues, but your question is clear.

smasbros

Trophies
XP
Country
they used the same diskwriter tools which used for making the written games erasable, so should be unlimited 3ds games supporting...

xdrako23x

Crash Bandicoot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
AFAIK it's a clone of Sky3DS. I hear that it used to have a limit (10 games?), but I don't think it does any more. Either way, I'd avoid both products. Gateway seems to be king right now.

Since I only have the latest firmware, I would like to know if I need another micro sd if it pass more than 31 games for sky3ds.

philipx99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore

It true sky3ds still have the 31 game limit per microsd till today v1.06. However you can still use extra microsd to write more game to it with the blue one. Hope it help.

Reactions: xdrako23x

xdrako23x

Crash Bandicoot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It true sky3ds still have the 31 game limit per microsd till today v1.06. However you can still use extra microsd to write more game to it with the blue one. Hope it help.

Nice to know now. I will still make a video if someone having trouble with the card.

netovsk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
*snip*

About the 31 game limit I believe you can get over it the way you did back then with red cart but not sure there are more than 31 3DS games really worth the time.

Reactions: SLiV3R

xdrako23x

Crash Bandicoot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
*snip*

I will have buy the Sky3ds in February so i'll will know in the same month if it stuck in 31 games,

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As it's been mentioned, even if there is a 31-game limitation per SD card, I'm sure you could work around that, who would want to press the button 30 times to reach their 31st game anyway?

Either way, if you put 31 games on, you can take those 31 games off and put another 31 games on...

You can indeed switch out an infinite amount of times still and that means there is no 'limit' realistically. Also I would advise keeping to 15 or less games, since pushing the button more than 14 times is just a gigantic waste of time and I don't think anybody plays more than 15 games at any given time.

Also OP, you should find a forum which natively speaks your language, as to not upset the native English speakers or the people who worked hard to learn English, since apparently the fact you 'don't speak english too good' upsets these people.
For instance, I know MaxConsole has a multitude of threads for various different language users who can interact and correctly say what they want in their native tongue, as to not 'offend' any users.

Though, I'm not saying don't come here, just that it may be easier for you to be writing in your native language. :)

Reactions: SLiV3R

xdrako23x

Crash Bandicoot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
As it's been mentioned, even if there is a 31-game limitation per SD card, I'm sure you could work around that, who would want to press the button 30 times to reach their 31st game anyway?

Either way, if you put 31 games on, you can take those 31 games off and put another 31 games on...

You can indeed switch out an infinite amount of times still and that means there is no 'limit' realistically. Also I would advise keeping to 15 or less games, since pushing the button more than 14 times is just a gigantic waste of time and I don't think anybody plays more than 15 games at any given time.

Also OP, you should find a forum which natively speaks your language, as to not upset the native English speakers or the people who worked hard to learn English, since apparently the fact you 'don't speak english too good' upsets these people.
For instance, I know MaxConsole has a multitude of threads for various different language users who can interact and correctly say what they want in their native tongue, as to not 'offend' any users.

Though, I'm not saying don't come here, just that it may be easier for you to be writing in your native language. :)

I can read english with no problem.
And thanks for the answer.

Celebrimbor360

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
More than 5 games on the cart is already quite some work to switch games. I can't imagine why someone needs more than 10 games on the cart. In my opinion there are maybe 20 good 3ds games worth playing anyway...31 game limit? not a big issue.

Nuxx20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This information could be useful to people who considered buying higher capacity microSD cards. With a 31 game limit I'm sure there's no need to get more than a 32GB card now

Reactions: DSlite2

xdrako23x

Crash Bandicoot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This information could be useful to people who considered buying higher capacity microSD cards. With a 31 game limit I'm sure there's no need to get more than a 32GB card now

I agree because I did not see anything about that in Foxi review as I remember.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte