Hacking Sky3ds banned twice

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you buy a header make sure you get the game with it. A lot of header sellers sell them to more than one person or trade the game in. To answer your question ya I'm pretty sure the second is longer

Reactions: cvskid
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I just got banned again for buying a header and was wondering if second ban is longer or permanent.
They really need to pin that rule somewhere so everyone will see it and know that it's against the rules here. Also if you go to that iso site, they won't care what you buy as everything there is illegal.

Reactions: Feeling it!

Kyojin

#include "brain.h"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
At this point - if you do not want or feel like setting up a CFW - you are probably better off buying a Powersaves and a very cheap compatible game and getting the header yourself, it's not a complicated process.

Reactions: cvskid
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
If you buy a header make sure you get the game with it. A lot of header sellers sell them to more than one person or trade the game in. To answer your question ya I'm pretty sure the second is longer
That doesn't stop an unscrupulous person from copying it and selling it to someone else who doesn't know to ask for the cart.

pbanj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a shame though, crappy used 3DS games are only a few dollars, why sell the same header multiple times? Are these people really that greedy? That's something I would never do.
Some are yes. And a used game isn't a good idea as it could of had its header dumped and shared already. Best just to buy a cheap new game

D

Deleted User

At this point - if you do not want or feel like setting up a CFW - you are probably better off buying a Powersaves and a very cheap compatible game and getting the header yourself, it's not a complicated process.
Or using Cubic Ninja with your Sky3DS

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Some are yes. And a used game isn't a good idea as it could of had its header dumped and shared already. Best just to buy a cheap new game
Oh yes, I have so many like new copies of Steel diver, Wipeout and Skylanders giants now. I destroy the PCBs so they can't be used again, but, I feel like I could make something crafty from the cartridges.

Reactions: pbanj
D

Deleted User

You missed the point, I suppose.

This was if he didn't want to downgrade and set up CFW, he should get a cheap game to rip the header from using a powersaves.
Ah, I see. You swooped in and ninja's me :P on the serious note: yeah, I haven't used much power saves - pretty cool on the stuff they can do!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh yes, I have so many like new copies of Steel diver, Wipeout and Skylanders giants now. I destroy the PCBs so they can't be used again, but, I feel like I could make something crafty from the cartridges.
I looked up PBC's! Pretty cool how Nintendo can find that much game data into such a small catraige!

pbanj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, I see. You swooped in and ninja's me [emoji14] on the serious note: yeah, I haven't used much power saves - pretty cool on the stuff they can do!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I looked up PBC's! Pretty cool how Nintendo can find that much game data into such a small catraige!
Not really. Memory chips are tiny these days. They use to have to do shit to make them fit back in the day. A good example is Pokemon gold/silvers fight with red

pbanj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Remove the stickers and sell the shells on ebay. I'm sure someone will buy them

Reactions: Monty Kensicle
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Remove the stickers and sell the shells on ebay. I'm sure someone will buy them
I would but there's already someone selling replacement shells that are resealable and in different colours and I can't beat their price point. Also once you pop open a 3/DS cart with a spudger, no matter how delicate you are it isn't closing again without glue.

dubbz82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
banned twice? Might I suggest selling the flash cart and swapping over to a cfw where console bans aren't (under normal usage anyways) a thing?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning