Hacking Sky3DS and NINJHAX

ropoman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi,

I am to stupid to follow the instructions to install Ninjhax on Sky3DS. This is my problem:
It tells me to "Download homebrew starter kit and extract all the files to the root your 3DS sd card."
I can't. When I format a SD card with DiskWriterV202b1 the root directory is too small. There is already a zip file setup.zip. How can I tell DiskWriterV202b1 to leave some space when formatting an SD card?
Or do I have to extract the files inside DiskWriter with File - Write ???

Thanks for helping,
Ropo

NegaBBB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Hi,

I am to stupid to follow the instructions to install Ninjhax on Sky3DS. This is my problem:
It tells me to "Download homebrew starter kit and extract all the files to the root your 3DS sd card."
I can't. When I format a SD card with DiskWriterV202b1 the root directory is too small. There is already a zip file setup.zip. How can I tell DiskWriterV202b1 to leave some space when formatting an SD card?
Or do I have to extract the files inside DiskWriter with File - Write ???

Thanks for helping,
Ropo
You must install it to the root of your 3ds sd card. Hope that helps :).

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need 2 memory cards, one for the 3DS (included with the system) and one for the Sky3ds.

I have the feeling you are trying to use the same one :rolleyes:

ropoman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Do you mean that I need 2 SD cards? Ok, I have done that. One formatted with DiskWriter with Cubic Ninja on it and the other one formatted with Windows with the files on it.
I start with Cubic Ninja. At what point do I switch cards?

Thanks,
Ropo

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you mean that I need 2 SD cards? Ok, I have done that. One formatted with DiskWriter with Cubic Ninja on it and the other one formatted with Windows with the files on it.
I start with Cubic Ninja. At what point do I switch cards?

Thanks,
Ropo

Never, the one formated with windows and the files goes in your 3DS and stays there forever.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)