thegame16

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hello

So I am a happy CFW User on new 3DS (RX-E 9.2.0-20E) .

I ordered a sky 3DS + before I had the possibility to downgrade my 3DS . Well I did the downgrade and got a CFW and today DHL brought my SKY 3DS + .

I thought okay well a other way to play 3DS games so I have the problem now that I cant start some games from sky 3DS + because they need a higher firmware (Shovel Knight for example) .

Now my question is should I use a other CFW with a emunand on 10.4 for my sky3ds + or is there no other possibility?

thx for the help

YharnamBadass

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Just switch to Reinand 3.1 and update to latest version. For New 3DS XL users it's the only way to have an updated emunand, for out of region cias just grab FreeMultiPatcher.

thegame16

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
thx for all the fast awnsers so a bit of a noob question what beside the CFW (I wanna use Reinand) do I have to get on my SD Card? Should I only change the boot entry?

kurodax

Trophies
XP
Country
sky3ds+ is always the safer solution (not the best, but safer), just keep using sky3ds+ and cfw, that's enough (at least for me, a normal gamer don't want to cheat or modify)

YharnamBadass

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
sky3ds+ is always the safer solution (not the best, but safer), just keep using sky3ds+ and cfw, that's enough (at least for me, a normal gamer don't want to cheat or modify)

Why would you use sky3ds+ (or any of those carts) along with a custom firmware?.

kurodax

Trophies
XP
Country
Why would you use sky3ds+ (or any of those carts) along with a custom firmware?.

to save alot of time from installing .cia file and screw up my N3ds. I just install theme, dlc and eshop game, that's save me from open my N3ds because i can use wifi tranfer (just few hundreds MB). It's a pain in the ass to open the plate every got damn time, also save you from trouble when you got too much game on your sd card and you need to change it.

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to save alot of time from installing .cia file and screw up my N3ds. I just install theme, dlc and eshop game, that's save me from open my N3ds because i can use wifi tranfer (just few hundreds MB). It's a pain in the ass to open the plate every got damn time, also save you from trouble when you got too much game on your sd card and you need to change it.
Installing CIA files on the SD on EmuNAND or SysNAND cannot cause a brick, and installing CIA's to the NAND of EmuNAND can't cause a brick either.

kurodax

Trophies
XP
Country
Installing CIA files on the SD on EmuNAND or SysNAND cannot cause a brick, and installing CIA's to the NAND of EmuNAND can't cause a brick either.

i'm not talking a about brick, i talking about the screw i had to remove when i'm open the N3ds.

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe i missleading you, but my real means it just about the screw. You know, you have to open and put the .cia file in and install it ?
Yeah, I know.

I would say microSD Card Management or the FBI Network Install but those are terribly slow.

kurodax

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, I know.

I would say microSD Card Management or the FBI Network Install but those are terribly slow.

the speed actually depend alot on the wifi modem and the traffic. my old modem got maximum 200kb/s, so i bought a new one just for tranfer the file to my 3ds, the speed got up to ~900 kb/s

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [louder cricket sounds]