Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Screen shot 2012-11-28 at 10.00.56 PM.png
"It all began with a single speck of dust, and our world was corrupted"​
LINK TO THE GAME LOL: http://www.skrillexquest.com/

Ok so its an in browser game that plays like zelda (kinda) in a kinda minecraft looking world (or 3D dot heroes or whatever that obscure PS3 title was).
Screenshotssss
Screen shot 2012-11-28 at 10.07.59 PM.png Screen shot 2012-11-28 at 10.10.14 PM.png Screen shot 2012-11-28 at 10.09.01 PM.png Screen shot 2012-11-28 at 10.14.09 PM.png

Anyways, a speck of dust lands on the contacts of the old windblown NES cartridge and its your quest to save the world from glitches. Just run around and sword glitches to the overrated tunes of skrillex. At least this means dubwhatever will be making its headway into mainstream music and the things the are incubated in the musical underground will be interesting again. Maybe somewhere down there deathmetal and dubcore will meet and have beautiful babies... i digress.

Anyways i have played like 5 minutes and i love it. Im going back in for more.

EDIT:
actually spoilers
Screen shot 2012-11-28 at 10.19.48 PM.png
Ok so it looks like its a short game and theres replay value, if you want to get everything. I only got one key lol

Reactions: DeShelly

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
Skrillex sounds beautiful on a real instrument

or the Synthesia version for a higher quality

Playing it right now, looks interesting. Too bad it's a browser game, I'd much enjoy using a XInput controller with this.

EDIT: Oh, it's flash, makes it easy to make an EXE out of this, and use Xpadder :D

For those who are interested, here's the SWF
http://www.skrillexquest.com/SKRLX7l.swf

Reactions: Sterling

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Wait, since when was Dubstep not mainstream? Every movie involving the future or technology has it now. Hell, I was watching the new Total Shitca...Recall and I even recognized a few of the songs in it.
/rant

I played it and it was kinda fun I guess.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know what's everybody's problem. Skrillex has a few decent songs to play at parties when everybody is drunk and dancing. Not all of them are winners, but hey, the few are pretty good.

I might give this a chance later when I get bored of my games. Seems cool.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You lost me at Skrillex.

Every time I accidentally preview a Skrillex song on Osu, I nearly leap for the nearby scissors to gouge out my goddamn eardrums. I have NO idea what that shit is supposed to be, but it ain't music. If THAT is what people think dubstep is...no wonder everyone hates it. Dubstep can be pretty awesome...just has to be done right. Skrillex is a fine example of how to do it as wrong as possible.
Too bad...the game seems interesting otherwise. Might give it a try and see if i can mute the music.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You lost me at Skrillex.

Every time I accidentally preview a Skrillex song on Osu, I nearly leap for the nearby scissors to gouge out my goddamn eardrums. I have NO idea what that shit is supposed to be, but it ain't music. If THAT is what people think dubstep is...no wonder everyone hates it. Dubstep can be pretty awesome...just has to be done right. Skrillex is a fine example of how to do it as wrong as possible.
Too bad...the game seems interesting otherwise. Might give it a try and see if i can mute the music.

Dude you would totally love the new DmC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.