ROM Hack SKJmin's New Super Mario Bros. 3 - Version 2.0 is out!

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
TestAcc84 said:
I just said you should stop making those kind of screenshots!
SKJmin is an asshole maybe but he has made an ingenious work and EVERYONE should respect it!

Posting these kind of screenshots is not the correct way!
Even when he has posted that in his own blog!

Looking at your post history makes me think you are a SKJmin alternate. Looking at your ip, which resolves to practically the same part of Germany as SKJmin's does makes me certain of it.

If you want to hate on GBAtemp in your blog, and make outlandish claims that downloading stuff from here will result in peoples computers getting viruses, well, that's fine. But don't get your panties in a twist if someone post a screenshot of it here.

Also, making an alternate just to promote yourself on a site you hate really is incredibly sad.

Nice hack by the way, SKJmin.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
p1ngpong said:
(...)I think you are a SKJmin alternate

My thoughts exactly, that's why I wasn't really bothered by the report, lol.

He added s'moar sites to his lovely blog, I guess he's really hungry for that ad money.

QUOTEYou have almost 1000 posts, so what?
Are you cooler than me now?

That's not what I tried to establish. What I tried to say was that you could just as well be SKJ's alt - you're not a credible member. You could've made those 12 posts in 5 minutes to "appear genuine" and then self-praise for some bizzare, unknown to me reason.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never seen a moderator remove his own post before, but right now i can't find a download link at all on the download page...
nsmb%203.JPG

-snip- just try to ignore it and enjoy his work

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Is just hard Dx, in version 1, is easy to get coin, but in version 2 is more hard and more changeling for me, yeah is more interesting to beat every level and secret level too XD

thank you SKJmin.

SKJmin, what version NSMB editor you used? I just have version 5.1 r 156 (May 27, 2011). is good one i starting my hack on NSMB (i just trying and is just fun)..? is stable?

SKJmin

Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Turkey
I have used the r94!
And I always/still use this!

It's the best for me...
Just because it's a higher rev mustn't mean it's better
smile.gif

~SKJmin

pookyroo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
SKJMIN has abandoned his project ! What a great loss. Does anyone know the password to the .RAR file of rewards he sent in the early versions of his hack? It would be nice to be able to open this file, have looked in the editor and the codes do not seem to be there in the final screen, just a load of ????

Ray =D

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
pookyroo said:
SKJMIN has abandoned his project ! What a great loss. Does anyone know the password to the .RAR file of rewards he sent in the early versions of his hack? It would be nice to be able to open this file, have looked in the editor and the codes do not seem to be there in the final screen, just a load of ????

He did not. He told me he would like to change to wordpress. I think he's building the new homepage now^^

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
If a mod's going to remove this post, I request you remove the post(s) quoted as well as others will just end up replying to them anyways.

Alex658 said:
RomHackers should be praised by their work, and strictly their work. Regardless of their ''attitude''.

His ''attitude'' is no reason to underestimate his work. Though I personally don't think SKJmin has any attitude at all. He's a pretty awesome/nice guy IMO, Though anyone can get a bit rude if you get on their bad side.If I'm reading this right, he called the guy who made the very editor he used a dick. As far as I'm concerned that's biting the hand that feeds you.

Alex658 said:
Yeah he put a few MBs more. so? He wanted to earn a bit of money for his hard work, so?Since you seem to want to dig this shit back up... IIRC he inflated the download to over 100MBs. The patch itself is ~5MB, so that's 2,000% padding... a bit of a stretch from "a few MBs". In addition he didn't even do it with useful things, he found that screenshots of every level of the hack itself you were already downloading wasn't enough so he put duplicates in two image formats. When I mirrored it without the images he lied and said that the images were needed for the patch to function (which was obvious BS), when confronted about that he admitted it and asked me to take the link down anyways.

To top it off, when people offered to donate him money anyways if he'd change the link, he refused (since he said he was after the points on the site, not money). WAS it money? We assumed it was at first, but then he claimed it was just so he'd get enough points to raise his account level there or whatever... if it actually was money and he lied about that too that's just even worse (but doesn't make sense since people offered to donate if he changed the link).

Alex658 said:
Plus, man you made the editor and he did put your name on it, even if it was as a pun/joke.Seeing as the author does not seem to be in on the "joke" and it's a derogatory term, I'm pretty sure it's not a joke.

QUOTE(Alex658 @ Jun 18 2011, 07:32 PM) If you didn't want things like this to happen then perhaps you shouldn't have released your editor.
What the fuck kind of cop-out is that?

"Well if you didn't want to be insulted maybe you shouldn't have released a free level editor for a game." - ?

Seriously?

QUOTE(Dirbaio @ Jun 18 2011, 09:20 AM)
I am seriously happy my name appears on the credits list haha. even though I only helped in like 2 or 3 bugs.
Okay so YOU only help 2 or 3 bugs, and you're happy your name is on there.

THE AUTHOR OF THE PROGRAM USED MADE THE DAMN THING and gets insulted, but that's cool because it's him and not you that's getting insulted?

You disgust me.

SKJmin

Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Turkey
Ray =D said:
pookyroo said:

He did not. He told me he would like to change to wordpress. I think he's building the new homepage now^^

No my friend, it's definetely over
biggrin.gif

I also deleted all walktrough videos from my Youtube channel!

The only things which will be online forever are the 10 trailers...^^

@Rydian
You shouldn't convert this thread to a flamethread!
Please be sure not to start the same thing as in the other thread!
Thank you!

PS: Everything is solved between Dirbaio and me!

Dirbaio

Trophies
Website
dirbaio.net
XP
Country
Rydian: Thanks for defending me. Though, as SKJ said everything is solved. He told me he removed the "dickbaio" thing on the final patch.

Rydian said:
Dirbaio said:
I am seriously happy my name appears on the credits list haha. even though I only helped in like 2 or 3 bugs.
Okay so YOU only help 2 or 3 bugs, and you're happy your name is on there.

THE AUTHOR OF THE PROGRAM USED MADE THE DAMN THING and gets insulted, but that's cool because it's him and not you that's getting insulted?

You disgust me.

Though, that particular quote of me, where does it come from?? I never said that. The post it links to is not there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.