Skins

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by jaxxster, Apr 14, 2008.

1. jaxxster
    OP

jaxxster The Heretic

Oct 31, 2006
    South East London
    I dont expect much from tonights episode [​IMG] It's been a kinda lame series unfortunatly. The next series will be weird cos its gunna be a whole new bunch of people. Odd show...

2. Psyfira

Psyfira Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue

Dec 31, 2003
    England
    I won't see it until it's on Channel 4 on Thursday. But I didn't like this series as much as the last one either. I don't mind writers experimenting by taking their projects in a more serious direction, sometimes it works really well. But if you toll up all the major events that've happened in this series it's just too much, I know Skins was never all that realistic to begin with but come on, now they're just taking the piss. It's like a soap opera that blows a year's worth of plotlines in 10 episodes flat. I definitely won't be re-watching series 2.

Maybe that's why they're scrapping the cast for series 3. They've realised that 2 wasn't great, but can't just ignore those events and go back to the tone of series 1. (Though they seem to have done a pretty good job of ignoring some of their own plotlines so far but that's beside the point [​IMG] )

3. CrystalSweet

CrystalSweet GBAtemp Fan

Aug 12, 2007
    Canada
    Canada
    i just started watching skins [​IMG]
    its pretty good, the guys in it are so hot though [​IMG]

4. dice

dice pansy-ass ex-staff member

Former Staff
    Oct 26, 2002
    England
    remember to use the spoiler tags if you're going to mention what happens in the filan episode (I've got it on sky+ to watch tomorrow [​IMG] )

5. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    I am in agreement that series 2 was perhaps not as great as series 1 but it is still one of the top shows on TV around these parts as I see it.

None the less I thought it was a fitting end to the series.