Hacking Skinning Wizards, i need you help!

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i posted this on the Official R4 forums as well, but i thought i'd get a quicker reply here. Basically i made a SotN skin using MSPaint and it looks, well, crap. I was just wondering if i posted here can someone who knows how to use Photoshop (which i don't have or know how to use) use my skin as a "demo" ( i can't think of a better word right now)to make it even better, basically just go with what i did and edit to make it look like a usable skin. Whoever does it can take all the credit i don't really care, just so long as i can use the skin on my DS i'm happy.

Anyways, now for the n00bish part, how do i post the skin?

myclock

Trophies
Website
www.ahg123.com
XP
Country
yer go upload it, ill have a try for ya
smile.gif

sciencefair

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you can wait a few days I can attempt to make this for you, seeing as I too love the game.

I think a lot of the problems in your skin are from using paint, though. Try GIMP or Photoshop and it'll look a lot nicer.

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
no offence man but thats not that good, more profesional then mine but the art sux
smile.gif

btw peeps sorry i haven't replied in my own topic for a while, myh net is down at home, i'm using a friends atm so yer.

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
so noone has tried one with my artworks? come on ppl, plz, the only CV theme i have seen on ndsthemes.com isn't really all that good, i think if someone can make a profesional looking version with the art i provided it'll be awesome.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse