Seraph

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, I don't have my R4/M3 Simply yet, but I'd thought I'd get a head start in creating a skin. Since I really don't know how the text and stuff show up I'm not really sure how it works. When creating a skin do you have to have it follow a template (such as katalyst's) for it to display correctly?

This is what I have so far:

untitled1qo5.png

For the icons I plan to try to use some buttons the DS has in the Settings menu and I was also thinking of providing other colors. I don't have any ideas for the top screen, though. Maybe just the Nintendo DS logo or an M3/R4 card inserted button (really wish it could use the actual functioning O/S top screen). Maybe someone else could work on one, too.
smile.gif

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, I of course use the templates I made to create mine
tongue.gif
But to each his own. If you do happen to use mine, as long as you follow the template, you should be fine until you get your R4 to test it. And I did DS firmware skin already. I left the grey lines out because I didn't like how it looked and instead used the translucent blue lines. But feel free to steal anything from that one to make yours if needed. I won't bitch about it ;p (link to R4NDS skin)

Seraph

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

This is what I've done so far. It's in red because that's the color my DS is using (just seems to match with the clock
nyanya.gif
)Don't have an R4/M3 to test it yet so I don't know if the icons are to small. I was thinking of switching come of the backgrounds around and edit some of the icons. Still need to make an M3 version because I still don't know which one I'm getting. Most of the things I used came from the Nintendo site, so thanks goes to them
yaynds.gif
. Any suggestions?

Edit: Ack...just saw a pic showing the icons...I knew they weren't right but I didn't know they turned up like that... :'(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ding dong