Skin Site online!

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by mavis, Jan 15, 2007.

Jan 15, 2007

Skin Site online! by mavis at 12:01 PM (1,602 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. mavis
    OP

Newcomer mavis Advanced Member

Japan
    I originally posted this over in the R4 forum, but since the skins are interchangeable it was suggested that I post here as well ... [​IMG]

Anyway I just wanted to let you guys know that my R4/M3 skin site is finally online!

I posted some time ago about setting up a free upload site for all the skinners, and today I'm happy to announce a substantial upgrade - now you can browse and download skins directly from my site, too! Uploading is still available (as always) but now you can check out everyone's work when you're done, download links and vBulletin code are available for all the files.

R4/M3 Skin Site!

I hope people continue to post their skins here on the forums, I've made my site so that it is really easy to share the skins here - just copy and paste the vBulletin code when you upload your skin or when you're browsing the completed skins, paste it into your message here at GBAtemp, and the skin preview picture will be displayed in your post! Very simple ... [​IMG]

2. Smood47

Banned Smood47 Banned

Andorra
    Maybe make a comments and rating section for each uploaded skin?

3. fitzbean

Newcomer fitzbean Advanced Member

United States
    Any chance we could get an rss feed for this page? Great page, but now in days, unless websites use RSS feeds I'll just forget all about them..
    (there is a rss link at the bottom, but it's not for skins page, it's for your base site)

4. fischju_original

Banned fischju_original I used to be a jerk before i got banned

United States
    rss would rock, i uploaded my AFI skin (tell me what you think, because it needs work)

[​IMG]

(is this not the right place for this?)

5. fitzbean

United States
    Pretty neat skin.

Hye mavis, I stumbled upon your main website and on to your wedding pics - I have a quesiton - how come in almost every picture, someone is flashing a peace sign or some form of it? I'm wondering if it's a Japanese culture thing or something.

6. ydnar64

Newcomer ydnar64 Advanced Member

United States
    Hey just a tad suggestion. you should have it where people can rate the diffrent skins and then allow the view to sort by ratings also... you should be able to do that with some easy ASP... just a thought [​IMG]

7. arashi_nero

Newcomer arashi_nero Member

United States
    flashing the peace sign is a cultural thing in japan. my wife is japanese and she really doesn't know why they do that, but they all do. one rumor i heard was that they do that to distract you from their face.

and to seem like i'm not hijacking the thread, i just want to know if these skins only work for the simply/r4 or can they be used on other m3 programs as well (ie m3 minisd)?

8. fitzbean

United States
    thanks for the info, thats interesting.. and the skins will only work with the simply/r4

9. XANIKSE0

Banned XANIKSE0 Banned

United Kingdom
    I originally posted this over in the R4 forum, but since the skins are interchangeable it was suggested that I post here as well ...

Anyway I just wanted to let you guys know that my R4/M3 skin site is finally online!

I posted some time ago about setting up a free upload site for all the skinners, and today I'm happy to announce a substantial upgrade - now you can browse and download skins directly from my site, too! Uploading is still available (as always) but now you can check out everyone's work when you're done, download links and vBulletin code are available for all the files.

R4/M3 Skin Site!

I hope people continue to post their skins here on the forums, I've made my site so that it is really easy to share the skins here - just copy and paste the vBulletin code when you upload your skin or when you're browsing the completed skins, paste it into your message here at GBAtemp, and the skin preview picture will be displayed in your post! Very simple ...

10. Dirtie

Former Staff Dirtie :'D

New Zealand
    I'll let you get away with it this time, but next time make sure you are aware of the rules.