Hacking Skin Site online!

mavis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I originally posted this over in the R4 forum, but since the skins are interchangeable it was suggested that I post here as well ...
wink.gif

Anyway I just wanted to let you guys know that my R4/M3 skin site is finally online!

I posted some time ago about setting up a free upload site for all the skinners, and today I'm happy to announce a substantial upgrade - now you can browse and download skins directly from my site, too! Uploading is still available (as always) but now you can check out everyone's work when you're done, download links and vBulletin code are available for all the files.

R4/M3 Skin Site!

I hope people continue to post their skins here on the forums, I've made my site so that it is really easy to share the skins here - just copy and paste the vBulletin code when you upload your skin or when you're browsing the completed skins, paste it into your message here at GBAtemp, and the skin preview picture will be displayed in your post! Very simple ...
smile.gif

fitzbean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any chance we could get an rss feed for this page? Great page, but now in days, unless websites use RSS feeds I'll just forget all about them..
(there is a rss link at the bottom, but it's not for skins page, it's for your base site)

fitzbean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty neat skin.

Hye mavis, I stumbled upon your main website and on to your wedding pics - I have a quesiton - how come in almost every picture, someone is flashing a peace sign or some form of it? I'm wondering if it's a Japanese culture thing or something.

ydnar64

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey just a tad suggestion. you should have it where people can rate the diffrent skins and then allow the view to sort by ratings also... you should be able to do that with some easy ASP... just a thought
biggrin.gif

arashi_nero

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.cardomain.com
XP
Country
United States
Pretty neat skin.

Hye mavis, I stumbled upon your main website and on to your wedding pics - I have a quesiton - how come in almost every picture, someone is flashing a peace sign or some form of it? I'm wondering if it's a Japanese culture thing or something.

flashing the peace sign is a cultural thing in japan. my wife is japanese and she really doesn't know why they do that, but they all do. one rumor i heard was that they do that to distract you from their face.

and to seem like i'm not hijacking the thread, i just want to know if these skins only work for the simply/r4 or can they be used on other m3 programs as well (ie m3 minisd)?

fitzbean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
flashing the peace sign is a cultural thing in japan. my wife is japanese and she really doesn't know why they do that, but they all do. one rumor i heard was that they do that to distract you from their face.

and to seem like i'm not hijacking the thread, i just want to know if these skins only work for the simply/r4 or can they be used on other m3 programs as well (ie m3 minisd)?

thanks for the info, thats interesting.. and the skins will only work with the simply/r4

XANIKSE0

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I originally posted this over in the R4 forum, but since the skins are interchangeable it was suggested that I post here as well ...

Anyway I just wanted to let you guys know that my R4/M3 skin site is finally online!

I posted some time ago about setting up a free upload site for all the skinners, and today I'm happy to announce a substantial upgrade - now you can browse and download skins directly from my site, too! Uploading is still available (as always) but now you can check out everyone's work when you're done, download links and vBulletin code are available for all the files.

R4/M3 Skin Site!

I hope people continue to post their skins here on the forums, I've made my site so that it is really easy to share the skins here - just copy and paste the vBulletin code when you upload your skin or when you're browsing the completed skins, paste it into your message here at GBAtemp, and the skin preview picture will be displayed in your post! Very simple ...

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Rules said:
Members are not allowed to create topics or posts intended only to promote or advertise their own or any website(s) without staff permission.

Members may link to their own website/forum in their signature and profile as long as the advert is non-obtrusive.

I'll let you get away with it this time, but next time make sure you are aware of the rules.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night