Not narbing it up
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm willing to pay in Payal.

i actually loled at that part
Why? Because I get alot of money, and I can actually pay someone for doing a task for me?
You're saying you have a lot of money and you're intending on paying someone to prettify (lol apparently thats a word according to firefox spellcheck) something people generally use to save them money?

zeppo

change my avatar!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
get soda in the lobby; the fight scene seems to be over for now. and you're not allowed to have alcohol in the theaters, are you? that's why I have root beer.
grog.gif

Ricoboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.rzdesign.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok guys, stop the flaming, and give eachother a hug! .. Ok, at first, our Beta of our version of the v1.11 Kernel for R4DS is still at Alpha, and when it gets to Beta, we will test it ourselfs first, and then maybe release a public Beta. But till then, enjoy using R4DS Glow!

Also, at the person asking for the same skin for different Slot-1 Cards, I will look into it when I have some extra colors for the R4DS skin. Also, you don't need to pay me for that, it's my pleasure!

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok guys, stop the flaming, and give eachother a hug! .. Ok, at first, our Beta of our version of the v1.11 Kernel for R4DS is still at Alpha, and when it gets to Beta, we will test it ourselfs first, and then maybe release a public Beta. But till then, enjoy using R4DS Glow!

Also, at the person asking for the same skin for different Slot-1 Cards, I will look into it when I have some extra colors for the R4DS skin. Also, you don't need to pay me for that, it's my pleasure!

awesome, cant wait
smile.gif

zeppo

change my avatar!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
aww, the movie's over...

oh well. anyway, do you think you'd be able to make the 3rd icon have a similar function to the 2nd? since you're alrady modifying the kernel...
I just never use the 3rd icon, that's all. I mean, I don't have any slot 2 device, and if I want to play gba I just pop out the r4 when I turn it on, then pop it back in.

DoS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
what I would really love about this custom firmware is the possibility of putting an icon or two of favorite DS games in the main menu. those games that never leave your card, so when you want a quick play you just turn on the DS and click the icon of the game directly from the main menu. that would be awesome

by the way, will it be possible to create skins for the custom firmware too, or will the use of your skin be mandatory?

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
what I would really love about this custom firmware is the possibility of putting an icon or two of favorite DS games in the main menu. those games that never leave your card, so when you want a quick play you just turn on the DS and click the icon of the game directly from the main menu. that would be awesome

by the way, will it be possible to create skins for the custom firmware too, or will the use of your skin be mandatory?
What are you talking about?

DoS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
What are you talking about? I'm talking about what I'm talking about. If you want to know what I'm talking about, there's a hint I can give you:

read what I wrote
wink.gif

zeppo

change my avatar!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What are you talking about? I'm talking about what I'm talking about. If you want to know what I'm talking about, there's a hint I can give you:

read what I wrote
wink.gif

don't be a smartass. you weren't very clear in the first place.

however, I get what you mean. and that's already possible for the second icon. just take a game and put it in the root, and give it the name that moonshell has. repeat, but with the save. tada. wooo. I wish you could do this with the second one, though.

and why would use of skins be eliminated?

p.s. they would only not leave your card if you didn't delete them... durr.

DoS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
thanks for the tip on the moonshell icon, but you are not the teacher of the class here, so I can't swallow the fact that you just told me not to be something.

"What did you mean?" would sound much better from Hiratai's part.

about the skins, what I meant is that he said he's possibly rebuilding the structure of the menu, which would require a new set of files to make the skin plausible. so he could remove the possibilty of using skins and just creating a custom firmware with his skin "stuck" on it.

zeppo

change my avatar!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well, first of all, this is a movie; not a class. second, you need to swallow it whole because I did just call you a smartass. you were being one.

and as for that last line in your post, what are you talking about?

DoS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I know what you said, I know what you called me, I read what you wrote =/

Anyway, I would rather avoid further discussion and wait for the person who the message was meant to, after all you did say you liked my theme, and I'm really thankful for that =)

rhyguy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
you know how your hackng the firmware?

couldnt you make another shortcut replace the 3rd icon, and have a boot to slot 2 button in the middle near the bottom?

calvin_0

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
wow...this is the skin that i actually want to download it...nice job...

since i have a black DSlite...i guess i should choose the White Black to match with my DS...or should i choose the Black White...

its hard to decide >.>

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water