nintendodstefan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
R4Universe.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hello everyone!
I want you to see my new skin R4 Universe
smile.gif

It's my first skin i totaly made by myself (logo's ect)
I think it's simply but nice
biggrin.gif

Hope you like it too so please leave a comment to let me know
wink.gif

Update: Added 2 more skins (with colored icons and fog)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Click the image to download the skin - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
R4 Universe 1

R4 Universe 2

R4 Universe 3

R4 Universe 4

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Click the image to download the skin - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If you also want to see my custom softreset icon / backlite icon /game selection picture
You have to download this _DS_MENU.DAT (still have to make it..) let me know if you want it
wink.gif

Stefan.

marth989

Trophies
Website
profile.myspace.com
XP
Country
I can see what you have tried to do with the simplicity of the vector, and the simple

color scheme and it usually works, but the problem is people want skin they can sit and

look at and be fascinated by them, to show you what i mean i made a little mock up of

one of the other routs your skin could have taken to make it more popular and liked,

logo.jpg

i have made this purely as a mock up and will not make the rest of the skin but i hope from

it you can understand what people mean by saying its not there taste,

(if you would like to use this as a spring board to remake your skin you are more then

welcome), i hope ive helped
biggrin.gif

imLOST

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not the greatest. I'm sorry. Like it's been said before, it's quite simplistic. Try to use some images from say google.com/images or photobucket or something.

I'm guessing that you are pretty inexperienced with image manipulation software. I may be wrong but whatever... just so you know, your skills will improve in time.

Keep it up!

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
It's alright, just kinda depressing or something.
It's too simple. But you did a good job for a beginner. I'm a beginner, I kinda suck too. Check out my earthbounDS skins, you'll understand.

nintendodstefan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello Everyone,

I am trying out photoshop at this moment and i think i can make my skin alot nicer if it try some more
smile.gif

I have made another version (just testing). tell me what you think about it.

logo.png

Stefan

nintendodstefan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Another picture maked!
If you don't like this one, i don't know it anymore
tongue.gif

logo3.png

please let me know what you think about it, and if i SHOULD make a skin with it.

Stefan.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended