Hacking Skin Mod?

D-an-W

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Would it be possible to modify EuroMartin's fantastic R4 skins seen here for use with the Cyclo DS Evo? I don't think it can change skins monthly like the R4 but that would only mean renaming a file once a month to update the calendar...right?

Maybe combining it with this skin over at Team Cyclops would be easier, for me this would be a great addition to my new Cyclo DS
yaynds.gif

Anyone?

50 Ways To Get F

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
solvalou.ndsthemes.com
XP
Country
Madagascar
If you have Photoshop and grab SkinTester.exe from the Team Cyclops forums, It shouldn't be that hard to convert any skin off of NDThemes.

The only time consuming part will be changing the icons and making a scroll bar, because the icon system in CycloDS' GUI is done differently than R4.

Edit: NEVER MIND -- looks like it would be more of a pain in the ass to convert than I thought:

If you still want to do it, those gray boxes are CY:DS' hot spots:

iconsxk4.png

And this template might help you (or anyone else making a skin) just use it as the first layer in romoshops:

iconstempzq5.png

D-an-W

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This was the best I could do using DSLikeSilver.zip with out making a whole brand new skin.

Code:
http://download.yousendit.com/CDD49633490E0916

Didn't expect that so fast m8y, BIG thanks
grog.gif

Never used Photoshop tbh, more of a Paint Shop Pro guy
wacko.gif

If you get bored 50 Ways to Get Funky, do you fancy trying it on the "Ds Like Calendar (Blue)" theme on there, I guess you would only have to do Novembers and Decembers top screens as he hasn't done next years (Yet)...

MrKuenning

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
awsome, thats the skin I use on my R4, and it would make me feel at home to use it if i get a cyclo.

'Cept I dont really like that orange, I think I light blue would be better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all