OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=1824

M3DS Real Black OS v1.0

Relatively clean & simple skin that I'm using on my own DS Lite presently. I've added animation to the icons, based on the skinning guide from the M3DS Real team.

Animated Menu Icons

These seem to slow down the loading time on the main menu, unfortunately. By default, I've included short "pulsing" animations for each icon. To enable longer animations, copy the bitmaps from the included "LongAnimations.zip" archive into the main skin folder.

Credits

This skin is primarily a collection of images from other skins on this site.

Digital Vista by InsaneNutter
- Menu & navigation frame images, with modified Tabs images

PracticalDS 1 by mystrey2010
- Top background image, which is also used as the basis for the "Loading" and "Creating Save File" screens

DS Firmware Silver by lilaznkilla
- Main menu icons -- colours changed for "on" icons, "off" icons are now grayscale, and animation added
- Grid for main background image -- colours inverted
- File type icons

Hope you guys & gals enjoy it!

Cheers,

- Sam

[1824]M3DS_Real_Black_OS_v1.0.jpg

lilaznkilla

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Nice, I like it, the long animation is nice but like you said it does increase the loading time making that you'd waste alot of time if you keep going in and out of the main menu, however the short animation is just as good. Although the MyCard animated icon seems dull in color compared to the others.

You need to change the bit depth for box_240x80.bmp from 8 to 24 or it won't load.

SamF

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Interesting.. I inherited box_240x80.bmp from another skin, Digital Vista I think. Where does it appear?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all