Skate it Balance board wont connect

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by bugaveli, Dec 7, 2008.

Dec 7, 2008
  1. bugaveli
    OP

Banned bugaveli Banned

United States
    Im trying skate it (pal forced ntsc) on O.3g and it doesnt recognize the wii board, the boards power button blinks a few times n then dies. Has anyone got this to work, is there a way to get it to connect. i wanna breakmy ankle trying to skate [​IMG] Is there a different hook setting?
    Someone has had to try this

2. zapu

Member zapu GBAtemp Regular

Poland
    You have to sync the board with the wii (by holding that stupid red button near sd slot and red button under battery cover on BB).

BTW since I've bought my balance board, my wiimotes won't synchronize that well, I have to press HOME and "Reconnect". Anybody has similar problems?

3. vegeta4ss

Member vegeta4ss GBAtemp Regular

United States
    it's working on mine. 3.2U NTSC playing the PAL rip. Works in both softchip r59 and in gamma.

I hope this helps. Dont try to sync it until you get to the screen where it asks what controls type you are working with.

4. bugaveli
    OP

Banned bugaveli Banned

United States
    Worked like a charm, i think it wouldve not needed resynced had the batt's not been near death
    I have the same problem tho with remote syncs some people suggest bad burns, but i really dont think so, i seem to have the most problem with pal forced ntsc games. Remember back when Bluetooth was the REVOLUTIONARY NEW RF I wanna see the wii board syncd to pc, that mite be fun........... maybe