OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys
ive been looking for a list that will show what game and the size of the game after being scrubbed

the reason for this is i wanna stick games on a usb drive and i wanna get as many of the good games on a drive as i can
it would be awsome to just go look at a list and go hmmm i only have 1.23 gig left lets see what game fits the bill

does anyone know where i can find such a list if not lets start posting the games and sizes we know

Sefi

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a complete scrubbed set, if anybody knows of it on a certain private tracker it's mine
smile.gif
. (Yes, I'm "Nilk")

So I have the information, as does anybody that's a member of that certain private tracker. I don't have the time to compile a giant 700 games and counting list right now, but I can copy and paste for you the torrent contents for each letter I've uploaded so far. Here's an example, note that it's not up to date because I haven't updated that torrent yet.

a.jpeg

I'm willing to post pics of the other letters if you want, if somebody could make a nicer list out of it since I don't have the time. When I get to it I could post the other games that aren't in the torrents yet as well. Let me know!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s