Sites to sell PAL wii games?

Cota

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So here's the situation:

I have a modded wii, with all the games i like in a HDD, but i still have a lot of original titles hanging around.
But in the other day, my mom broke my wii, and now it can't read any disk at all! Fortunately, I can still play games through USB loading, so i'm fine.

Now i have a ton of games that i can't play, and I wish to sell then, because i really want to buy some games for my new 3ds (ocarina of time, of course).

So here's the question: does anyone here know a good online site to sell wii games in great shape, the best ones in the system (Zelda, Brawl, Galaxy, etc.), in Europe (they are all PAL games), that doesn't take much time to sell? I can go to some stores around here to sell them, but they will most likely rip me off!

Any suggestions?

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Check CeX to see how much your games will be worth and decide if you still want to sell them online.
EDIT: I forgot you can trade in games on Amazon now, try that too.
I never look at eBay so I don't know what it's like on how fast you sell it.

Amazon is pretty good, just don't be a dick and charge too much while other people selling it on there are cheaper (everyone wants to cheapest price).

Also no selling the game for £0.01 with P&P about £20, I tend to avoid those dick sellers.

Cota

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think i can sell games in amazon: to register, it says i need a UK, Austrian, French, German, or US bank account. Since i don't, i don't think i can sell then.

I'll try to buy ocarina on amazon soon, so i can have it by tomorrow, but i still need to sell my games in a site, other than amazon, because i can't in it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0