Site

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by Pepsi-Man, Oct 26, 2002.

Oct 26, 2002

Site by Pepsi-Man at 12:12 PM (1,430 Views / 0 Likes) 28 replies

1. Pepsi-Man
    OP

Pepsi-Man Newbie

im building a site for the gba-temp people but i dont know what to put on there & i would like suggestions from every 1 & any 1, the thing i can think of is to put up n64 roms (i got the whole collection which is about 4 or 5gigs & that equals no doubles) & take requests at this fourm, so what do you think? please give me some ideas [​IMG]

2. Alexander

Former Staff Alexander Former Admin

Featured Posts:
    Italy
  3. serpent
    OP

serpent Newbie

pepsi man can u upload them to my ftp? I also need all GB roms. I have all GBC and GBA and NES from there i can make them accessable to anyone who needs!

serpent

4. zErO
    OP

zErO Newbie

hey serpent, how big is the file with all the gbc roms? if it's not to big, it would be nice if you could send it to me through a messaging system (ie aim) overnight.

5. Pepsi-Man
    OP

Pepsi-Man Newbie

i dont like gb roms there for i didnt collect them also can you pm me the ftp? also people can you help me with ideas on what to put on my site to help you all & maybe take request's via this forum, thanks

PS im trying an experiment im hosting a direct connect hub at 210.50.17.71 all n64 roms are avalible here & my favorite hand picked gba roms come stop the hub at 210.50.17.71 if you use direct connect

6. Pepsi-Man
    OP

Pepsi-Man Newbie

try this out its my direct connect hub of n64 roms & stuff the address is 210.50.69.7 come on by

7. SMN

Member SMN GBAtemp Fan

Featured Posts:
    United States
    I don't know what to request unless you put up a list and maybe some screen shots (if possible) of each game you have

I love N64 games. I have quite a few but about 1/3 of them doesn't work [​IMG]

Thanks in advance [​IMG]

8. Pepsi-Man
    OP

Pepsi-Man Newbie

what emulator are you using? make sure you use project 64 version 1.5 its runs 90% of all the n64 roms (the other 10% is mostly jap roms that dont work). I wish i had a faster connect cause i could of hosted dreamcast & psx iso's & n64 roms , i wont need to host gba roms cause gba temp is the best for that but think of ANYTHING thats possible with a 64k ISDN, thanks people [​IMG]

9. Smokey

Member Smokey Advanced Member

Featured Posts:
    Canada
    *chants* Gamesaves.... [​IMG]

10. serpent
    OP

serpent Newbie

pepsi and zero your both set up check your pm's

serpent

11. El Diablo

Banned El Diablo Banned

Featured Posts:
    United Kingdom
    how long will it take to download all those GBC ROMS on a 600k modem? (broadband [​IMG] )

12. Pepsi-Man
    OP

Pepsi-Man Newbie

ruffly 5 to 10 mintues (maybe more) the hole gbc collection is about 200MB

hey serpant thanks for the ftp but no thanks B) i rather have a website

also does any one no a good free web host with lots of room (about 1gig maybe) cause i wonna upload the n64 roms day-ly like gba temp, hey also ki-van what host are you using? maybe i can using the same one too

13. Pepsi-Man
    OP

Pepsi-Man Newbie

when you get good free web site builds like geocities post them up so i can start to release the games (geocities was an example thats only got 25MB for upload which is not enough for n64 roms need maybe at least 200MB then i'll do like kivan does by take off the old 1's or host multible sites so they can always be up)

14. ruffmeister
    OP

ruffmeister Newbie

hmmmmmmmmm decent ftp server thats free to use and no ratio with actually good stuff on cheers dude let us know when its up

15. Pepsi-Man
    OP

Pepsi-Man Newbie

where is the ftp's hosted on? how much can i upload (in MB)? any raito? give me the details then i'll start up loading if so i'll do sections like psx, n64, virtual-boy, jaguar etc.

16. fluffykiwi

Member fluffykiwi GBAtemp Regular

Featured Posts:
    United Kingdom
    GBC collection only 200MB?
    I'm currently complete at 1204 roms, 576MB Are you only counting usa euro or jap or something like that.

Oh and the goodgbx1.01 set is at 1.22GB which includes all gbc and gbmono.

17. El Diablo

Banned El Diablo Banned

Featured Posts:
    United Kingdom
    Oh, good! Pepsi Man, please e-mail them to tom.walters1@ntlworld.com

(If you can [​IMG] )

18. serpent
    OP

serpent Newbie

pepsi there is no ratio! I do not believe in them right now the ftp addy I sent you is my cpu at home. I am on a very fast cable connection! the folder that I allowed you into has nothing in it now, but I will when I get home add to it. currently I have all GBA, GBC, NES, & aprox 200gigs of other stuffs I can offer, if anyone requests. again I do NOT believe in ratios and I will keep my ftp up and all are welcome to share as long as it's not abused.

serpent

and as soon as ibm releases their deskstar 360's i'll be adding 2 of them giving me over 900gigs

19. SMN

Member SMN GBAtemp Fan

Featured Posts:
    United States
    Can I have access to your FTP for Pepsi's N64 games ?

Thanks in advance

20. ruffmeister
    OP

ruffmeister Newbie

hmmmmmm nice ftp