SINNER announced for Switch

header.jpg

Here is the announcement trailer for SINNER: Sacrifice for Redemption for Nintendo Switch. The game looks (and sounds) to be heavily inspired by the Souls series of games:

Sinner: Sacrifice for Redemption is a boss battler action-RPG. Face eight abhorrent bosses, the first seven each based on one of the deadly sins. Before each epic clash, you must sacrifice a stat and level down to enter combat. Each fight will be tougher than the last as you wage war against sin itself.

SINNER: Sacrifice for Redemption will also release on PC, PS4 & X1 in 2018.

:arrow:SINNER: Sacrifice for Redemption Official Site

Reactions: CaptainSodaPop

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I would be funny if the dev blew all their money on a CG trailer and the game ended up being some top down, 2D version of Dark Souls lol
Funniest occasion I remember is that launch trailer of steam version of FF8 had only CG. It's not like that had no gameplay footage ready, there just were ashamed of outdated visuals prolly, but that CG was a bit outdated too.

Reactions: LightyKD

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I wonder how pre-teenagers are going to convince their ignorant parents that buying them this video game is okay because it won't harm their personality in any way. :P

Oh...oooh! I've got another one: :D

A large portion of the audience will be pirating this game just to get in the proper mood.

souler92

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
the story is great. based on deadly sins, and encountering them

tho the trailer does not promise anything really good to hype me up...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: legit nobody irl knows I'm trans(it hasn't been long enough yet)