Hacking Since When Has The Real Have M3 Sakura Writen On It?

strata8

Look! A pointless distraction!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Really? That would be interesting... because the M3 Sakura has M3 Real written on it
wacko.gif

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
M3team developer from Japan has arrived in china to work together with them to fix Sakura. Expect a new release date soon....

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I just ordered a new M3 Real cart, and it has the M3 Sakura logo in the upper-right corner as well. But the box is still the same old box without the new logo.

I think the newest batch of M3 Real carts (with the M3 Sakura logo printed on them) no longer has the square bulge under the sticker. When I press on the label, I don't feel anything underneath. This may just be my imagination, but I'm looking at it and pressing it right now and it looks/feels completely smooth. But then again, it is a brand-new cart (literally took it out of the box 5 minutes ago). Does it take a few inserts into the DS before the bulge starts to become prominent?

Can anyone who has the new M3 Real confirm the bulge (or lack thereof)?

Monster On Strin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Densetsu3000 said:
I just ordered a new M3 Real cart, and it has the M3 Sakura logo in the upper-right corner as well. But the box is still the same old box without the new logo.

I think the newest batch of M3 Real carts (with the M3 Sakura logo printed on them) no longer has the square bulge under the sticker. When I press on the label, I don't feel anything underneath. This may just be my imagination, but I'm looking at it and pressing it right now and it looks/feels completely smooth. But then again, it is a brand-new cart (literally took it out of the box 5 minutes ago). Does it take a few inserts into the DS before the bulge starts to become prominent?

Bulge has been gone for a while. I ordered one like a month ago and there wasnt a bulge. No sakura logos either. Isn't that weird

themuddaload

Creepin' hardcore.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Densetsu3000 said:

does it still feel fat in the ds (kinda snug, doesnt eject as easy as an actual cart)?

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
not stuck, just near-stuck, as in many ejecting attempts fail, but every third or so gets it out.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
It's probably not because of the thickness, but the wideness of the cart....It seems that the case of Real is little little bit wider than official cart, and that's the reason why it's tends to near-stuck...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool