Hacking Since the invention of backup loaders.....

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
I hate all the info on backup loaders, but my cheapo brother wants me to do it for his step son, also my other cheapo brother wants me to do his......

So has anyone noticed issues with installing all these cios's etc, playing with 3x speed backup loaders constantly.
Has their been any effects??
People mention ahem that disc channel doesnt read original games....eh?
Wii struggling/reading extremely loud etc.
stuff like that...
I mean people go on about compatibility, they test a few games, dip in dip out after playing a level, ohyeah that works....lol how can you say that.....?
whats the exact difference of the original game say mario kart e.g. how long does it take to load wit the backup loader gamma?
5 seconds later than an original? etc

i try to keep away from backup loading threads as im modded and no need to, but obviously i get sent all the current upto date files. anyway... just thought id ask..

Thanx
grog.gif

zsakul2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Earlier today i noticed twilight princess wouldnt work anymore? No scratches at all :s... original

umm other then that no.. not really btw your calling them cheap cause they want to use backup loader but you have a chip... oh i see they're cheap cause they dont want a chip ok nvm dont bother
tongue.gif

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Earlier today i noticed twilight princess wouldnt work anymore? No scratches at all :s... original
that's the type of sh*t i talking about, how can it stop originals??

QUOTEYou get a seperate channel for the backups
lol, i know that djtaz, im a dab hand with channels etc.

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
not really btw your calling them cheap cause they want to use backup loader but you have a chip... oh i see they're cheap cause they dont want a chip ok nvm dont bother
its up to them, they say their excuses oh i don't want to pay £80 to get it sent + fitted etc. with e.g. wasabi i mean one of them is a technician, and deals with soldering all the time, so soldering a chip ain't hard for him lol, he just wont have none of it...
i'm like...why when you have 100% compatibility...no slow down....no bad reading...no issues...yet they like Nor.....to be honest i might just let them try installing it, i hope they f**k it up lol

sh*t forgot how to merge posts?

kashin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
People tend to exaggerate, when you say ''Extremely Loud Reading'' im pretty sure you're imagining things, unless someone accidently build a subwoofer into his wii.
Some people might have reading sound issues, but i've never had any, the worst i got was a soft buzzing every now and then when playing other-region games, which i cant hear unless im close.

If you just follow a clean cut tutorial you'll be fine.

Beatchu

Trophies
XP
Country
I've got loud reading, not REALLY loud, but louder than normal. I'm betting on the fact I use Tesco brand dvd+rs

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
People tend to exaggerate, when you say ''Extremely Loud Reading'' im pretty sure you're imagining things, unless someone accidently build a subwoofer into his wii.
Some people might have reading sound issues, but i've never had any, the worst i got was a soft buzzing every now and then when playing other-region games, which i cant hear unless im close.

If you just follow a clean cut tutorial you'll be fine.
that's probably what it is*
people going over the top...

i konw exactly how to do it.... i was just wanting to know people opinions, im not going to read through about 25,000 posts
tongue.gif

QUOTEI'm betting on the fact I use Tesco brand dvd+rs
You shop there then, lol them Tesco robbing bastards with their shit quality chicken haha, remember that on the news.
why you using +rs anyway?

junk_man32

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djdynamite123 said:
I hate all the info on backup loaders, but my cheapo brother wants me to do it for his step son, also my other cheapo brother wants me to do his......

So has anyone noticed issues with installing all these cios's etc, playing with 3x speed backup loaders constantly.
Has their been any effects??
People mention ahem that disc channel doesnt read original games....eh?
Wii struggling/reading extremely loud etc.
stuff like that...
I mean people go on about compatibility, they test a few games, dip in dip out after playing a level, ohyeah that works....lol how can you say that.....?
whats the exact difference of the original game say mario kart e.g. how long does it take to load wit the backup loader gamma?
5 seconds later than an original? etc

i try to keep away from backup loading threads as im modded and no need to, but obviously i get sent all the current upto date files. anyway... just thought id ask..

Thanx
grog.gif

uh man...i am really doubtful about this now. Ive been playingwith backuplauncher alot and now when i put in games that arent backed up the ones i bought, they are really slow at loading and sometimes videos are choppy. I think this is a side effect of using it. I use verbatims and burned at 4x some at 2x and idk whats wrong now, original games are fading for some reason, hm....

Beatchu

Trophies
XP
Country
Because until Xmas, (then I'm getting a Acer laptop from Tesco. lol.) i've got a writer that only writes to +s and I found a pack of 25 lieing around the house

Meowayne

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
djdynamite123 said:
Screw them. If they're going to become pirates,
a) they should at least have the decency to do the required work themselves
b) you shouldn't support them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over