Homebrew Since r5 is a thing, what games have multiple languages?

Halvorsen

OP
Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
I know Smash has Japanese and English (basically the two I'm asking for).
What else?
What won't it work on? Xenoblade 3D is obvious.
I realize this isn't a true "Homebrew Dev. and Emulation" thread, but I still want to know.

Last edited by Halvorsen,

kiwiis

キウィイス
Trophies
XP
Country
It depends on the game and the game's region. I have a JP console and I've noticed that Homebrew Launcher cannot display Japanese characters properly, so the games appear in the title launcher with jibberish. However, a few actually appear in romaji or with English names (despite being Japanese games with no English language option available). These same games have localized versions available in other regions, so I suspect they have additional languages.

Last edited by kiwiis,

-Marco

Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Ace Attorney 123 (The Phoenix Wright trilogy) has an option for English and Japanese, might be useful for anyone who wants a physical copy as America never got one.

Halvorsen

OP
Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
It depends on the game and the game's region. I have a JP console and I've noticed that Homebrew Launcher cannot display Japanese characters properly, so the games appear in the title launcher with jibberish. However, a few actually appear in romaji or with English names (despite being Japanese games with no English language option available). These same games have localized versions available in other regions, so I suspect they have additional languages.
Yeah, like I said, Smash has English and Japanese in the same card. If you play a JP copy of Smash in a US console, you'll see it in English.

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
All the European games have multiple languages... So if i have a US 3ds or any one and i use r5 i can play the game in a language like Spanish right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool