Hacking Since I am banned, can I do this?

Polarise

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I dump my NNID bin file as a back up from my N3DSXL, dump the NNID bin file from my 2DS into my N2DSXL, and then access the eShop?

This is my first time being banned so I hope that it only lasts 2 weeks. Then once the 2 weeks are over, can I re inject my backup NNID bin file to see if I am not banned anymore? I get error code 022-2812

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
NNID ties to the console.
You'll get another error code if logging in on an unregistered console.

Polarise

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NNID ties to the console.
You'll get another error code if logging in on an unregistered console.
I could still go online such as Smash Bros. is that good enough for me? All I am banned from is the eShop and MiiVerse on the 3DS

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could still go online such as Smash Bros. is that good enough for me? All I am banned from is the eShop and MiiVerse on the 3DS
I mean, with freeshop you're fine. Or if you really want to buy games you can get physical copies and convert them yourself. The eshop is fairly useless to most people with cfw.

Polarise

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean, with freeshop you're fine. Or if you really want to buy games you can get physical copies and convert them yourself. The eshop is fairly useless to most people with cfw.
True. Even since I'm banned, I should probably install Pokemon Sun from CIAngel and not keep the leaked copy. Then I could play online from there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.