Hacking Since 3DNus is not working anymore.... How to Region change the 3DS?

StriderVM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
As topic, I just got this Japanese White 3DS.... And now I'm interested in learning to how to region change this. I remember in earlier tutorials that you need 3DNus to download the same firmware your system just in different region..... So how do we do this now that 3DNus does not work anymore?

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
As topic, I just got this Japanese White 3DS.... And now I'm interested in learning to how to region change this. I remember in earlier tutorials that you need 3DNus to download the same firmware your system just in different region..... So how do we do this now that 3DNus does not work anymore?
Go to a website that has iso files for 3ds and find the thread that has all the firmware files shouldn't be to hard with google

Reactions: RikuKawai

StriderVM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, but most tutorials mention that you need to overwrite the original CIA with the English Language ones. Does this mean I should update the emuNAND using sysUpdater then start modifying?

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update emunand, install the cia's, then put in the secureinfo_a file of the region you are trying to install. Should work fine. (Make sure you make an emunand backup and a nand backup because I accidentally inserted the secureinfo_a into sysnand and bricked it. :shy:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all