Sin & Punishment 2 Comes Out...in October?!

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
o0210030010246198671.jpg

This is probably the best box art I have EVER seen. I wonder if its holographics and such...

QUOTE said:
Sin and Punishment 2 has been given an October 29th release date for Japan, as well as the beautiful boxart you see above. Man, I really wish we could get that boxart in the states. No matter what the fate of that boxart is, we'll have to wait until 2010 to get the localized version.

News Source: GoNintendo

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anaxs said:
awesome
wifi too.....this game is gonna be really good

I did a little searching. Apparently its not online battles or anything. Just rankings. And the game is called Sin & Punishment: Successor to the Universe in Japan but its called Sin & Punishment 2 in N.A. You also get to pick your protagonist, either a hoverboard riding girl or a boy with a jetpack. If I had to choose, I'd choose the hoverboard riding girl
biggrin.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Rock Raiyu said:
anaxs said:
awesome

I did a little searching. Apparently its not online battles or anything. Just rankings. And the game is called Sin & Punishment: Successor to the Universe in Japan but its called Sin & Punishment 2 in N.A. You also get to pick your protagonist, either a hoverboard riding girl or a boy with a jetpack. If I had to choose, I'd choose the hoverboard riding girl
biggrin.gif
Tsk tsk, you pervy bastard...

smileipb2.png

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I loved the n64 version. Boxart looks amazing like said. I don't care much about WiFi if its only ranking boards but the game itself is gonna be great - I hope.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
Rock Raiyu said:
anaxs said:
awesome

biggrin.gif
Tsk tsk, you pervy bastard...

smileipb2.png
But thats everyone's secret fantasy!
wink.gif

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This should be the next game I buy.
I hope its five times longer than the N64 version which was very short but insanely sweet.
I kinda wish it came with a free code to download the original or something.

Can't wait to see this one in action.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are...you...shitting...me?

I think I'll have an erection for the next week if this is true. If not, it'll be the opposite. If this does come out in October in Japan, I'll just download a copy then buy it when it's out in NTSC. The first one was an amazing title, although short. S&P 1 is my 2nd favorite rail shooter, only defeated by the original Star Fox.

I just really wish this had some more engrossing Wi-Fi options than just leaderboards, although score-based gameplay is still very fun albeit rather old.

And yes, amazing box art.

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm a huge Sin & Punishment fan. I've been patiently waiting for this ever since it was first announced. Glad to see it's coming out so soon.

Though I gotta say, these characters don't appeal to me as much as the original.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shakirmoledina said:
fantastic boxart, saw the n64 version didnt play it much but surely wont play this one... ds title needed
too bad a wii emu cannot be made

More games by Treasure for the DS would be good.

The game is more for the teeth grinding shooting game gamers really.
I suggest you give the n64 version a real try. Confusing story, but the gameplay is very fun and theres lots of surprising cool moments.
It feels short and the story feels incomplete and confusing but eh, its fun.

This one seems to be folowing the same path so it can't be too bad.

It seems we get to play as the son of the two characters from the first one.
Who knows where the hover boarding girl comes in, but eh, they should be filling in the story left in the first one that was so confusing.

Can't wait to give this one a try.
If the Japanese version is good I'm most likely gonna buy it for the US release.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1