Sin and Punishment II

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by JinTrigger, Jun 26, 2010.

Jun 26, 2010

Sin and Punishment II by JinTrigger at 8:44 AM (902 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. JinTrigger
    OP

Member JinTrigger Asentrix Studios

United States
    I just saw the commercial and I have to say...For whatever reason I am excited. I think I played the 1st one, but it didn't really intrigued me even though I acknowledged it as a very good game in my book. The commercial got me all hyped up. It looks like it might be really good. What do you all think.

2. morcar

Member morcar GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    It is a very good game and reminds me of Panzer Dragoon games that were on the Saturn and Xbox. Well worth your time if you liked that type of game.

3. Pete666

Member Pete666 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I have it and give it a 9 on 10!!! Very great ONrails (Better than Dead Space Extraction but close).. and I think this game have a little bit of challenge.. some level are pretty hard!!!!!

A very great buy!

4. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    Played the Japanese game a long time ago since the language barrier is incredibly thin. It's absolutely excellent, probably one of my favorite on-rails games. The European version was released a while ago though so if you want it in English, then try that one.

5. TheViolentOne

Member TheViolentOne GBAtemp Regular

Turkey
    Im playing it right now and I must admit its gettir pretty hard sometimes.I dont like those kind of games but Im playin it for the awesome bosses

6. Taleweaver

Member Taleweaver Storywriter

Belgium
    I've never seen (or even heard of) the first one, but Sin & Punishment 2 gets all thumbs up in my book. IMO, it's even more fun than it looks in trailers. [​IMG]

The only minus is the storyline. The game is basically "you vs everybody". Too bad they kinda try to make it into a story that somehow makes sense. Perhaps it actually would, if you're familiar with the first game. But either way...the plot is far inferior to all the action.

7. ojsinnerz.

Member ojsinnerz. Damned

Canada
    Buying the game.

8. TanookiSuit

Member TanookiSuit Game Reviewer/Writer -- formerly Vampire Hunter D

United States
    I got a $20 credit at Amazon so I'll use it for this game shortly, just can't see it even as awesome as it appears being worth $50 for a short rail shooter and I enjoy the first one. I remember sometime ago a story from the dev'r popped up saying that easy was like normal, normal is hard, and hard is well nearly impossible and would be for most people. The videos I've seen online look pretty damn fun so I think I can get my $30 worth out of it. [​IMG]