Gaming Sims Urbz in the City missing reed?

jon2k8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I know this game is old but i am hoping someone else has a solution to this. I am on the second set of missions and trying to find the sax reed to give to cannonball. I have been looking in the street merchant outside pizzaslise aswell as the threft mart every day i have compleated every other mission available yet it is still not coming up in the shop. I have also restarted the game to get to the same point and have had the same issue. I dont understand where i am going wrong. All the google searches and guides say it should be in one of them 2 places but for the life of me i cant figure out why its not there to purchase. Has anyone else had this issue before?

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The reeds are sold in the thrift store, and should appear after you receive the objective to buy him one.

If you can't see one, it may be because you still have another objective active (such as the shrunken heads thing).

Reactions: jon2k8

jon2k8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the response i have no idea how i missed it, i thought that was just a bit of wood your an absolute life saver lol i never expected anyone to comment on an old game. I have done all the missions but i always just passed it off as wood lol. Again very much appreciated thank you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol